Stiles Machinery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stiles Machinery

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stiles Machinery (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone screen with HR then a face to face interview first with HR manager for quick tour then with 3 individual people. Process took about 3 hours meeting with each manager 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you handle challenges.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stiles Machinery (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

The interview process was different. I initially interviewed via telephone with the person I would have supervised. I was then asked to attend an in-person interview. There were three interviewers who didn't ask many questions. They simply kept reiterating that this was a new position that would run into many roadblocks in the position. It was almost as if they were trying to scare people away. I left with the feeling that they were not really interested in filling the position. I asked for feedback after the meeting and received nothing.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you encountered resistance to change and how you handled that resistance.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stiles Machinery.

Interview

A long and thorough interview process. After initial contact from a regional manager I was instructed to do a one hour video interview with a VP. After that I was instructed to take a personality test. Then I was flown to HQ to meet with a number of people, mostly other VPs. These were all good spirited interviews where the company culture was explained and they got a chance to take a better look at me. Looking back the job was essentially mine after the test and the first video interview were passed.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to discuss your passions and motivations for sales.   Answer Question