Stoltz Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stoltz Management

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stoltz Management (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very fast, I got offer the next day. They really need people and since the new hire got trained anyway, lacking of experience is not a big barrier.
    Interviewed with the CFO. He explained what the company does and his expectation very clearly.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stoltz Management (Conshohocken, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very basic. They explained the details of the position and showed me around the office. I was introduced to several employees while there. They also asked me what i do at my current position and how it will help me at a new position. i explained everything that I currently do, at my current position.

Administrative Assist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stoltz Management in April 2015.

Interview

One day. Spoke to 2people. Very easy going office. Liked the location and free parking. Role ended up being more of receptionist. Thy hired someone else who quit soon after.