StratMar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

StratMar Interview Questions

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at StratMar.

Interview

Interview was in a hotel lobby. Process was quick, pretty standard questions. Interviews were also back to back, but went fairly quick. Interview only lasted about 15 minutes. At the time, there were two managers, both present for the interview.

Airport Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at StratMar (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call back for interview. Met with horrible manager at midway hotel in Chicago. Interview wasn't on time (hour1/2 wait) for rude manager who received a call while interviewing me about a bounced check. Another guy their for interview walked out. He took copies of my ID and Ss like I was hired but never got call back or email. UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Interview Questions

• No interview questions just want you to know how to sell credit cards   Answer Question

Market Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bwi Airport, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at StratMar (Bwi Airport, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was fast and simple I was ask to show how I would close a deal. I was place on the spot to show how I could sale. The interview went well and was called two hours later with the part time position.

Negotiation

base pay plus commision

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at StratMar (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

really comfortable with the questions at hand. Have you ever manage a group of employees. what is organizational skills consist with. Do you have computer knowledge. Are you willing to relocate. How would you handle employee issues.

Interview Questions

• What are your accomplishment   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StratMar in August 2013.

Interview

Very laid back interview and was told i had the job within that day. Then you have to go through background check and get your airport badge which takes time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The pay is what it is. You get hourly plus commission daily if you hit your daily goal

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StratMar (Newark, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I landed an interview with the Manager, a middle-aged white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. Me, being a first-generation Pakistani-American, I was ecstatic to be finally moving on up in the world. The interview took place in front of a "Dunkin Donuts" in the airport. I had to help myself by constantly staying on top of the manager and her senior through emails and phone calls. I was exceptionally prepared with excellent hygiene, grooming, and attire. Topics to discuss prepared, along with two printed resumes of my own and questions about the company and my duties, be I a hired.

Interview Questions

• None. Generic as "What makes you the best candidate for this job?" or "Why should I hire you?" I actually kept engaging with my interviewers, their were two of them, and mentioned an anecdote that my high school business teacher told the class that I have never forgotten. "There is a sandwich which comprises of two bread slices, an egg omelet, three strips of bacon, and a slice of American cheese; which part of the sandwich are you and why?" My interviews were obviously dumbfounded after I uttered these words. There is no right or wrong answer; the answer that one of my interviewers gave was, that he would be the bread because he hold everything together. My answer was that I am the egg because just like a hen produces eggs over and over gain; I can produce for my company over and over again.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was already in close contact with the floor manager; I saw her everyday because I worked for another company at the time that was near where StratMar was. However, the Executive Branch Manager contacted me through email with a "Congratulations" and sent me a FedEx packet in the mail which arrived in about a week and I fulfilled all their requirements such as blood work, urine tests, finger prints, paper work, faxing, etc. I was hired in about a week and a half after the initial interview.

In-Airport MArketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StratMar (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was over the phone.Lovely lady asks basic interview questions.

Senior Sales Representative - Retail B2B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at StratMar (Bensalem, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with hiring manager at local StarBuck's, spoke for 45 minutes aboutthe company, the income opportunity (performance bonus), the state of the local B2B market and competitors, and finished up with a brief overview of my career history and future expectations and received offer for position.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the rejection that will come from business owners who are tired of other sales people trying to sell them the same thing, and be able to respond with enthusiasm.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. negotiating, but I did get to keep my existing vacation plans

Philadelphia Airport Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StratMar (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Was called on the phone by regional airport manager was asked to come in an interview.Showed up to interview manager was extremely late,rude,and unpolite.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at StratMar in June 2011.

Interview

My first Interview was o phone interview. Second was in person and informal. The whole experience was informative, the specific job that i would perform was somewhat new to me.

Interview Questions

• Why would i consider working for less money than I previously earned.   Answer Question