StreamLine Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

StreamLine Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at StreamLine Technologies

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StreamLine Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks ago for the Account Executive position with this company. They called and wanted to set up a Skype interview. I set an appointment and when the time came they did not keep the appointment. They no-showed to their own interview!! The interviewer called me almost 2 hours after the interview to say she had written it down wrong and asked if we could still do the appointment. I set another appointment time with her for about 40 minutes later to give me time to get set up again. She sent a request to be added to my Skype contacts but then never called. They no-showed to their own interview twice in the same day!! I waited for an hour for the first appointment and then for 30 minutes for the second one. I was not impressed with this company at all. Unfortunately other than they no-show to their own interviews I do not know anything else about their interview process.

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StreamLine Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen first, then if they like how you presented yourself will move onto an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of multiple members of the team interviewing you and asking of your skillset. They use that to gauge how much you know, and what type of person are you in terms of logical thinking, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a client issue with not being able to connect to the internet?   Answer Question

Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kountze, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StreamLine Technologies (Kountze, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

You just drive up and ask for a job and they will hand you an application and if your lucky and they are hiring they drug test you on the spot and put you to work

Interview Questions

• drivers license social security card   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase