StreetDelivery.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

StreetDelivery.com Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Very nice! They were informative and made sure I had plenty of information to decide whether or not it was a fit for me. They answered all questions I had regarding position and asked if I had any concerns regarding position so we could determine a great solution together. Very professional and appear to care about their employees! Sounds like very caring and employee based company.

Field Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com.

Interview

They meet you, slap a camera in your hand and off you go. You're just a warm body to fill a needed slot, they start you off immediately and I guess if you only work there for about 3 weeks to a month you'd be fine. 1 month is when they start assigning an impossible amount off work.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I sent in an email, got a phone call a day or two later, talked for a half an hour, and then was offered the job. There really wasn't much of an interview process, it was more of a, here is what we do, would you be interested.

Interview Questions

• I don't even remember being asked any questions other than my ability to do the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was here is the offer, take it or leave it.

Photographer/Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied from Monster in September and got a phone interview two days later. I nice manager from Tampa called me and asked me about ability to drive long distances, computer access, and experience. I explained all that to him and we had a good interview. I did a couple of training sessions with a couple of great photographers and everything went off as expected. Even though the ad said full time for LA, I was given a part time position with the mutual understanding that this would be full time soon. I hope that happens because the job has been lovely so far. I like it a lot and manager feedback is great. I hope this doesn't turn into the Compucom job where the company does not turn the part time into the full time. Compucom just got rid of all the part timers after 6 months. Maybe Streetdelivery will be different.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my pharmacy experience. Had to wing that because I did not think I would be asked about pharmacy in the interview. However, my answers must have been good.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiating because the Monster ad had all the info.

Photographer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com in January 2010.

Interview

I responded to an ad on Craigslist, sent my resume and a cover letter as requested. Eventually a phone interview was set up. Well, that time came and went, and I thought I had been scammed. But I did get the call at a much later time than agreed. I took the call while I was at the grocery store. The manager who called talked at me and didn't really listen. In retrospect I should have taken this as a warning, however I got the job and the rest is history. See my review here on glassdoor.com, it's pretty much all negative.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. This company is only trying to determine if you are desperate for a job, because of the low pay and lack of benefits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the conditions and the pay are predetermined. These guys are waste of your time, just stay away.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com in January 2009.

Interview

After responding to a Craigslist ad I received a reply that same day, that I could have a phone interview the next day. They called and I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I minded driving to different locations in my area ( never told me my area was about 150 miles wide.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a