SubjectWell Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SubjectWell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SubjectWell

Interview

Applied for job online. Was contacted about 3 weeks later by office manager for screening interview. Screening was not very informative as I was told to not to ask any questions about role or responsibilities since they would be explained in next interview with director. The 2nd interview was scheduled for about 1 week after initial screen. 15 minutes before morning interview was scheduled to start, I received call stating it would be cancelled because another candidate had accepted the offer. Interview process was very unprofessional and I would not recommend working for this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SubjectWell (Cape Town) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview was not too bad, infact I'd go as far as saying that it was good. The interviewer was smiling, had a general positive attitude and was genuinely interested in what my responses were.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you think might be a challenge for you in this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SubjectWell (Cape Town) in Apr 2020

Interview

Comfortable atmosphere with the appropriate questions. The recruiter prepared individuals well. Questions were easy to understand further providing easy to answer technique. Interviewer gave the necessary information regarding the company and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed