Summit Polymers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Summit Polymers (Portage, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Called in and took the ProfileX test, talked with the management as well as the HR Management. Didn't have to come back in for a second interview. Got called a few weeks later with an offer.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Summit Polymers in April 2011.

Interview

This company goes overboard on testing. They spend too much time on the interview process. It seems as though the testing process is just a way to gather personal information about an employee. Turnover rate seems to be high, so the lengthy hiring process only causes an increased workload on current employees.

Negotiation

Uneventful.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Summit Polymers.

Interview

Moderate paced process. Profiles XP testing followed by a call for interview. They conducted more on site testing( wonderlic) (mechanical reasoning )Met with a manufacturing manager and HR manager. 2nd interview and tour with plant manager. Start to offer was about 40 days.

Negotiation

Basic offer with no bonus

Assembly Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Summit Polymers.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a resume in person. I was scheduled for an interview two months later where I took the Wonderlic test and was interviewed by the HR coordinator and the department manager. Also took a drug test prior to the interview. The interview felt very formulaic and standard. Lots of "tell us about a time when..." questions involving being recognized for work, possible conflicts with coworkers or supervisors. What do you feel is your biggest strength/weakness?
    I was hired and did my orientation, but since there were no open positions I was put into a candidate pool until a position opened up. In total it took 6 months between my application and my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• Discussing issues I had with supervisors at previous employers.   Answer Question

Molding Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Polymers (Elizabethtown, KY) in December 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. First you get a phone interview. A few days later they call to schedule an onsite interview. Once you are onsite, you will meet with HR to take a couple of tests (IQ test and mechanical aptitude test) then meet the plant manager and VP for a round of questions that last about 15 minutes. After questions you walk around the facility. Once walk is over with they show you the door.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job   1 Answer

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Summit Polymers (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Pre test..interview drug screen then another test..it was 1 on 1. Not long short dress regularly and always call to check in on the app. They go in and out of hiring...they do hire temps if they r good to...