Sumner County Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sumner County Schools Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sumner County Schools

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sumner County Schools in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call from the principal to set up a formal interview. Then I came to the school for an interview with the principal. He asked me the typical questions, then took me on a tour of the school. I heard back from him the next day. I got a call from the principal to set up a formal interview. Then I came to the school for an interview with the principal. He asked me the typical questions, then took me on a tour of the school. I heard back from him the next day.

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sumner County Schools (Gallatin, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

You will fill out an online application, search for a position on their site, and apply. The principal receives the names and applications from every candidate. They are required to interview 5 people for a position and many times already know who they are going to hire before the interviews. You will interview with the principal and wait for a response.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of a successful day in the classroom?   Answer Question