Sun Coast Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Coast Resources Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2016

1.9

Driver Interview

Interview

Pretty nice people. They took me very easy through the whole interview process. 5 🌟 for 'em not doubt. Almost not waiting time. The front desk lady is as sweet as you can dream.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources.

Interview

Very simple. Hired on through temp agency. Worked for a few months as an interview. Hired on full time after that. Had to complete a few test with the temporary agency first. Training with a current employee as an working interview. Pretty simple process. I was hired on full time after a few short months.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (South Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was brief and laid back. Hiring manager was very nice and explained the position in detail. The recruiting process was simple and sh was very helpful. You do a driving test the same day so be sure to bring your steel toe boots. The overall experience was pleasant and quick. I just wish their start pay was a little higher.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't really open to negotiations.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initial brief phone interview. Should have been a sign to avoid the company when interviewer left for another company. Came into the Houston office in a suit. Wat over dressed. Interview lasted all of 15 minutes with department manager and hiring manager. They called less than 10 minutes to offer the job. Should have been another sign to run away.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy as they did most of the talking. They explained the company, its operations and why they believe they are the leader in the industry. They did not ask too many questions, it kind of felt like the were selling Sun Coast to me instead of me telling them why I should be hired.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, normal interview questions, they did most of they talking   Answer Question

Negotiation

A couple of emails and phone calls to make sure everything was agreed upon

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Interview was two part. First with Facility Manager and Corporate Person ...then with Sales Manager. Process took two weeks. Offer made was less than expected, countered for better offer. Received counter offer and accepted based on knowing a bonus was possible.

Safety Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is simple. The recruiting department will give you a call and ask if you are still interested in being employed at Sun Coast. From there they will set up an interview time.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Filled the app and two days later had an interview with ward Wilson and started the following week. I never had an orientation with this company at all and I really loved working there. I had the perfect schedule and I had time to spend time with my family especially my little girl.

Interview Questions

• How could I be helpful to the company   1 Answer

Dispatcher (Night Shift) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was invited via email to interview with Rebecca Vidrine. When I arrived, instead I was greeted by another lady who took me to a conference area where I met two more individuals for a 3 person panel interview. During the interview, I was asked questions about my experience; my resume was further scrutinized; and I was told more about the position, tour of duty, and pay.

Interview Questions

• The gentleman on the panel asked me a very specific question that I was not at all prepared to answer. He asked how many emails I had received on a previous job during a given shift.   1 Answer

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very brief, the manager kept interrupting me to answer her phone and because of this I had to repeat my answers to her questions. After about 10 minutes she dismissed me and said that's all she needed to hear.