Sun Coast Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy as they did most of the talking. They explained the company, its operations and why they believe they are the leader in the industry. They did not ask too many questions, it kind of felt like the were selling Sun Coast to me instead of me telling them why I should be hired.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, normal interview questions, they did most of they talking   Answer Question

Negotiation

A couple of emails and phone calls to make sure everything was agreed upon

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enid, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Enid, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and pleasant. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and made me feel comfortable. Not an unnerving interview at all, I appreciated that.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (South Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was brief and laid back. Hiring manager was very nice and explained the position in detail. The recruiting process was simple and sh was very helpful. You do a driving test the same day so be sure to bring your steel toe boots. The overall experience was pleasant and quick. I just wish their start pay was a little higher.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't really open to negotiations.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources.

Interview

Very simple. Hired on through temp agency. Worked for a few months as an interview. Hired on full time after that. Had to complete a few test with the temporary agency first. Training with a current employee as an working interview. Pretty simple process. I was hired on full time after a few short months.

Help Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources.

Interview

The hiring process with Sun Coast was easy going. The initial contact was handled by a staffing agency. The in person interview lasted about 45 min. Afterwards I received a call from staffing agency iwith an offer.

Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Euless, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I went into the Euless location and met with the Terminal Manager. It took over five months to get the Terminal Manager to call me back after he said he would hire me. I felt like I had to hound them and hound them to get them to move to the next step. I thought this would be a great place to work but I was surprised to see how chaotic it was and how there wasn't anyone who seemed to have the knowledge needed to perform their jobs effectively. And the upper management didn't seem to care. I thought they would at least ensure they received the training needed even if they didn't have it before. Managers have NO EXPERIENCE in management, but yet they're responsible for many peoples lives. It's just scary.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick phone screening to make sure you understand the job before they go an further. Afterwards they'll bring you in for a interview if they think you're a good fit.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initial brief phone interview. Should have been a sign to avoid the company when interviewer left for another company. Came into the Houston office in a suit. Wat over dressed. Interview lasted all of 15 minutes with department manager and hiring manager. They called less than 10 minutes to offer the job. Should have been another sign to run away.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Coast Resources (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very brief, the manager kept interrupting me to answer her phone and because of this I had to repeat my answers to her questions. After about 10 minutes she dismissed me and said that's all she needed to hear.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was two part. First with Facility Manager and Corporate Person ...then with Sales Manager. Process took two weeks. Offer made was less than expected, countered for better offer. Received counter offer and accepted based on knowing a bonus was possible.