SunEdison Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SunEdison

Application

I interviewed at SunEdison

Interview

it came in through campus inter ship process. the company then short listed people from desired branches ie energy engineering and electrical engineering from both four year and five year courses

Interview Questions
  • just general questions about projects done
    Answer Question

SunEdison

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SunEdison in Jul 2020

Interview

Was good and friendly. Most of the questions were basic and internship related . It had 3 rounds of PI and one aptitude test. It was a good experience overall from the starting till the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself for 2min. Q: what are your past internships.

SunEdison

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunEdison

Interview

Basically I had one round of face to face interview. I was given a company business scenario and asked me on how am i going to design the data model for implementation. Later, the management provided me some materials and asked me to prepare a business proposal for the implementation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunEdison

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SunEdison

Interview

this was a part of the acquisition so the interviews were to find the best fit in the organization. I interviewed with four senior managers and executives. All were courteous and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • It was overall a good and pleasant experience. Questions were work and personality / behavior related.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunEdison (New Delhi) in Mar 2016

Interview

I had a phone Interview followed by an in person interview with a group of three people at their location in Maryland Heights. Interviewers in person didn't seem prepared with questions, it was more of just a discussion of past experience and what SAP I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SunEdison (Singapore)

Interview

The interview takes more than 3 months, interviewer asked deep and thorogh questions. I got this opportunity from staff agent, and went on site for face to face after 3 rounds of phone screens. The whole process is not very orgnized, and I was asked to reschedule the interview once, and at that time I had already booked my tickets but did not get any reimbursement from the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SunEdison (Maryland Heights, MO)

Interview

The interview happened over the phone with standard interview / resume questions. They were particularly interested in why I was passionate about solar energy, and how I worked in a group setting. Two people were on the conference call. They gave good feedback on my interview even though I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SunEdison (Belmont, CA) in Dec 2015

Interview

First night taken out to dinner by current analysts at a nice restaurant for casual conversations. The next morning we had three interviews: one behavioral, one experiential, one case study - 30 minutes each. First two were easy but case study threw me off and I think that ruined my chances. You spend the entire experience with the other candidates which is pretty awkward. Also, the whole thing was very rushed and it was annoying to have to do it in the middle of finals/the holidays.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SunEdison (Sacramento, CA) in Dec 2015

Interview

I submitted a resume and received an email the following day inviting me to participate in a video interview. I participated and was informed I would be contacted by a local recruiter. No contact was ever made. I reached out several times to a hiring specialist, but have not received any response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at SunEdison (Belmont, CA) in Dec 2015

Interview

This was a very straight forward interview process. It started with an online application with an essay. They then did a 30-45 min phone interview with two other people in the program. The final round interviews were at the corporate offices in Belmont, CA and included 3-30min interviews. They asked basic behavioral questions and nothing out of the ordinary. Know about the industry and ask good questions about the company!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone difficult.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews

SunEdison Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SunEdison as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Senior Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and General Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SunEdison takes an average of 35 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 33 days), whereas General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 112 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SunEdison according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.14%