Sunbelt Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2018

2.4

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Tampa, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was short but good. Seemed kind of impatient but was still good I think. Told me to email her afterward and never responded to my request for a third email, asked friends who work here and no one could get me a straight answer, kind of unprofessional if you ask me

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in January 2018.

Interview

First interview was a phone call screening and they set up an interview the same week. Second interview was in person. Very easy, relaxed and simple. Dress professional and staff was friendly.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was called to discuss the position that I had applied for. After discussing the position the recruiter told me further research the company and call them back for a phone interview. I called back that day and left a message. I never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Aurora, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by my recruiter that she was going to set up an interview with me at a local public school. In the next hour or so she emailed me the time and where to go, with a list of interview suggestions. It was encouraging to have someone that seemed to have my back going into the interview. I followed up with my recruiter post interview to let her what I thought. Again, nice to be able to follow up with someone and have someone advocating. I actually just did it and am still waiting for the result, but it seemed like a great school district and I am hopeful.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a goal and what makes it beneficial?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very helpful, prep you well with questions in advance. The staff is very consistent about following up with the school settings, and make you feel comfortable about the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing.

Interview

You have to interview with like 4 people, they are picky about who they hire.

You must fit their culture. Talk about your love for dogs and you'll be good to go.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Oldsmar, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview screening. Face-to-face interview. Second interview with Director. Each step in the interview process was very welcoming. Unfortunately, when it came to my second interview with the Director I was told she was double booked so I interviewed with someone else. I sent a follow-up email to the person I met with to possibly reschedule a time to speak with or meet director. No response. Four days later received a generic automated email stating they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was informal and conversational. They were able to easily put me at ease, which enabled me to more clearly explain my experiences and answer questions with a low level of anxiety. It is a 3 way call - yourself, a person from the school district, and a sunbelt marketer (who mutes his or herself but listens to the interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and how they have prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Oldsmar, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I had two interviews with 3 people - but once completed I understood why. They are very selective and a huge reason is they want to hire the right person that will support and enhance the already amazing culture.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about previous experience but then they really want to go into your personality. A lot of why questions and what ifs   Answer Question

National Hiring Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Oldsmar, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a very comfortable atmosphere without any of the usual generic filler questions. The conversation was insightful and the hiring manager was transparent and forthcoming. I felt very informed and aware of the company, its culture and what I could expect if I was hired. The entire interview lasted around 45 minutes. Afterwards, they conducted a thorough background and reference check over the next several days, then ultimately called to offer me the position by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• In terms of what you will bring to the company if you are hired, what specifically sets you apart from your peers.   Answer Question