Sunbelt Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2018

2.5

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I met Josh online through the online application process, and then an introductory phone call. I then interviewed on the phone with Josh, and then at the site with the Special Education Director and a Team Lead, and HR Representative. After approximately 20 minutes and the opportunity to ask questions also, the interview was concluded. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• How soon am I ready to start.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

Sunbelt contacted me when they had a potential contract available. Asked if it was ok to submit my resume through them. An interview was set up. That went well and a start date was established. Pre-employment paperwork was completed.

Negotiation

The rate offered was at the top of the market so I felt there was little need to push for more.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was cursory. Sunbelt asked very few questions, hiring me without much thought as to what sort of candidate I was. The district in which they placed me did a more thorough interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was applying for this current position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Aurora, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by my recruiter that she was going to set up an interview with me at a local public school. In the next hour or so she emailed me the time and where to go, with a list of interview suggestions. It was encouraging to have someone that seemed to have my back going into the interview. I followed up with my recruiter post interview to let her what I thought. Again, nice to be able to follow up with someone and have someone advocating. I actually just did it and am still waiting for the result, but it seemed like a great school district and I am hopeful.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a goal and what makes it beneficial?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very helpful, prep you well with questions in advance. The staff is very consistent about following up with the school settings, and make you feel comfortable about the interviewing process.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Oldsmar, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview screening. Face-to-face interview. Second interview with Director. Each step in the interview process was very welcoming. Unfortunately, when it came to my second interview with the Director I was told she was double booked so I interviewed with someone else. I sent a follow-up email to the person I met with to possibly reschedule a time to speak with or meet director. No response. Four days later received a generic automated email stating they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing.

Interview

You have to interview with like 4 people, they are picky about who they hire.

You must fit their culture. Talk about your love for dogs and you'll be good to go.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was informal and conversational. They were able to easily put me at ease, which enabled me to more clearly explain my experiences and answer questions with a low level of anxiety. It is a 3 way call - yourself, a person from the school district, and a sunbelt marketer (who mutes his or herself but listens to the interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and how they have prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Tampa, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview, in person interview, on the floor review- the process is easy. The most important part is the last part. You will sit with potential co-workers and can ask questions about the job- you can also see first hand what the job is like. Be sure to maintain professionalism because while it is a friendly environment, you are consistently being evaluated for professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current Sales job   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer was the offer. No negotiation

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Orange, FL).

Interview

Very informal. It was more like a discussion than an interview. They are a STAFFING company and therefore do not "hold your hand" through the interview and application process which is what I needed, it being my CFY year.