Suncoast Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.8

Mortgage Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was with two lovely ladies. They made me feel comfortable. Asked me questions about my current job. Interview finished with behavioral questions. If you study your questions. You should be ok in your interview. I felt comfortable on my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a moment you had a difficult time with coworker or boss?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The actual interview was pleasant. However, I received zero contact after the interview - not even a follow-up email to say I wasn't chosen. I even followed-up with the recruiter. 4 weeks later and I can assume I was not picked for the position, but is this really a good business practice?

Interview Questions

• experience for the position   1 Answer

Member Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter and had a short phone interview that asked if why I'm interested in Suncoast. I interviewed in a branch a week later and was job offered within 3 days.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

30 minute interview. Consisted of Manager and Director. Very intimidating interview and straight forward.
    Did not interact well or elaborate on conversation. Took notes throughout interview.
    Answered questions well and decided to hire someone who had experience. We're not willing to train internal applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for the Risk Management Dept?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

You fill out the application online and a recruiter will contact you if you meet their requirements and do a short phone screening. There are two interviews the first one is mostly behavioral and "what you do situations" and the second one describes the job and what's expected. The process was not to exhausting, they worked fairly quickly and seem to know exactly what they want in a candidate!

Interview Questions

• Why did we spark an interest in your job search? What stood out?   1 Answer

Investment Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and about 3 weeks or so later I received a call from the recruiter. We played phone tag a couple days and then set up a call for me to interview with the head of the trust division and the direct reports to manager. She also sent me a personality test where I had to answer how people saw me and how I saw myself

Investment Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union in March 2016.

Interview

About 2 weeks after I applied online, I received a call from the recruiter. After a couple days of phone tag, we scheduled a phone interview with the head of the trust division and the reports to manager. She also sent me a personality test that I needed to complete before the interview

Interview Questions

• Name five adjectives your current manager would use to describe you?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your background   1 Answer
    • They asked about some details in what was involved in my current role   1 Answer

Teller Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Port, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (North Port, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then got an email asking what time I could come to their job fair for an interview. We agreed on a time; when I arrived, there were already nine people there awaiting interviews. Some did not have confirmed interview times, so I was taken in pretty much on time. I felt that the person who interviewed me had already made up her mind not to hire me before she even saw me. I was overqualified and made at least double what teller make in my previous job. I do not know why they bother interviewing people like me if they do not want to hire someone like me.

Interview Questions

• Q1.Do you have an account here?   1 Answer
    • Q2. Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Q3. How do your skills relate to the position? Oh, you already answered that.   Answer Question
    • Other questions were have you had customer service experience, handled money, worked under pressure, etc.   1 Answer

MCC Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone skills were huge. Being able to relate to members over the phone. Making sure I was aware how much learning there would be. You go through a 90 day training period before "going on the floor".

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers at the same time....basic questions asked and allowed me to discuss my experience and strengths applicable to the position....interview lasted about 30 minutes....questions asked were of average difficulty...such as describe what makes a successful employee