Suncoast Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Suncoast Credit Union Interview Questions

Interviews at Suncoast Credit Union

2.6

BSA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union.

Interview

Nothing in particular stands out, normal questions about your experience with the job and why would they hire you. They will tell you typically they have others to interview and will get back with you in a week or two. If hired you will get a call from HR who will discuss the job offer with you directly

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was good. The interview was conducted by the branch manager and the regional manager and the head teller. They ask you a lot of the stupid question that has to do nothing about the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard interview. Usually the bank manager and teller manager are present asking you questions. It is an entry level job so you are not required to have much past experience. It is a formal interview. You can apply online and wait at least three days to follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

You fill out the application online and a recruiter will contact you if you meet their requirements and do a short phone screening. There are two interviews the first one is mostly behavioral and "what you do situations" and the second one describes the job and what's expected. The process was not to exhausting, they worked fairly quickly and seem to know exactly what they want in a candidate!

Interview Questions

• Why did we spark an interest in your job search? What stood out?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The actual interview was pleasant. However, I received zero contact after the interview - not even a follow-up email to say I wasn't chosen. I even followed-up with the recruiter. 4 weeks later and I can assume I was not picked for the position, but is this really a good business practice?

Interview Questions

• experience for the position   1 Answer

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

30 minute interview. Consisted of Manager and Director. Very intimidating interview and straight forward.
    Did not interact well or elaborate on conversation. Took notes throughout interview.
    Answered questions well and decided to hire someone who had experience. We're not willing to train internal applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for the Risk Management Dept?   Answer Question

Member Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Two interviewers , asked multiple questions about prior work experience, my values , why would I like to work there. Also asked what is an ideal work environment for me and why? They were very straight forward as well as far as the job requirements.

Mortgage Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was with two lovely ladies. They made me feel comfortable. Asked me questions about my current job. Interview finished with behavioral questions. If you study your questions. You should be ok in your interview. I felt comfortable on my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a moment you had a difficult time with coworker or boss?   1 Answer

ITM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Extremely friendly and professional. Relaxed interview. Provided lots of information about the job. Questions were straightforward and interviewers wonderful. The overall process was prompt and very informative . The location was immaculate and everyone kind and courteous.

MCC Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncoast Credit Union (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone skills were huge. Being able to relate to members over the phone. Making sure I was aware how much learning there would be. You go through a 90 day training period before "going on the floor".