Suncrest Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Suncrest Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Suncrest Healthcare

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Suncrest Healthcare

Interview

I did not have an interview. I just so happened to know someone in management who worked for SunCrest. They needed a scheduling coordinator so she offered me the job. I was promoted twice, both times, no interview or job review was completed.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Suncrest Healthcare (Jefferson City, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

One on one interview. Easy questions, quick response accepted offer and had quick start. Decent company, recently purchased by LHC group so that should help make it a better company and improve benefits

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suncrest Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Got the interview through a recruiter, who set the interview up.
    This is on-site interview at the company. Met with a total of 4 people from HR and top management team. Each interview lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. The company was in a reorganization phase so the decision came out pretty quickly. Got tentative offer on day 3 after the interview. Little or no room for further negotiation, per recruiter. So it was pretty much leave it or take it type of deal.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult or embarrassing came up during this interview.   1 Answer

Commute too long
    Limited long term growth potential

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncrest Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruiter, then a call, then a office interview. The recruiter was nice and professional. It all changed at the office level. The disorganization and lack of professionalism was profound. I should have run for the hills, but my friend was working there and she was okay with the role.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about the license and home healthcare experience. The office manager was rude and the director seemed distracted. Frankly I think I would have got the job is I just showed up. They were desperate.   1 Answer