Sunglass Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (El Paso, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in looking for an associate job, the guy working at the store told me to leave my name and number and that he would have the store manager call me. About two days later I was called to schedule the first interview. Super nice people, questions varied from fashion to morals. I was then asked if I would be comfortable to show him my skills right then and now and I agreed. It was kind of a role play another employee pretended to be a costumer and I had to help him. This is to see how well you work with people and how friendly/convincing you can be. I was told I would get a call to schedule a second interview or to thank me for my time. Couple days I was asked if I could come in for an interview and they congratulated me a day later for getting the job. Overall it took about 1 week and was a very comfortable and nice experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They asked brand questions and typical customer service questions. two interviews, one with store manager and the other with the regional. wanted to know how fashion forward I was. It was alright, pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• what is one trend that you are trying to incorporate into your wardrobe   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (El Paso, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy enough and took myself outside in the mall area, but the interviewer arrived 45 minutes late. Very unprofessional. She barely asked any questions except for my availability.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut.

Interview

It was brief, and very positive. I had a great time, the manager made me feel comfortable. I didn't feel intimidated, or overwhelmed. They made me feel valued as an interviewee, and I felt like the manager genuinely cared about my answers.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are passionate about?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut.

Interview

In store interview with store manager. Interview happened while other employees were helping customers. They want you to be comfortable in front of people and walking around the store. They're pretty friendly and easy going, they're looking to see if you are friendly and outgoing.

Interview Questions

• Questions about energy, self-starting on tasks, being friendly to customers, and comfort with going after sales goals.   Answer Question

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (Braintree, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Apply online. The get a call for an interview a week later, come in the next day for the interview. The interviewer is very professional and relaxing. He ask me questions about my past experiences, situations scenarios. The interview last about 20 minutes. Got a call a few days later with a job offer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (Charleston, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

They called me for an interview, and it wasn't bad at all. They then told me to answer some questions on a website, and wait for a call about a second interview. But as a student who does not live in state, they were hesitant to hire me, and I'm quite certain it is why they didn't call me for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Your typical "how would you handle a disruptive customer?"   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (Akron, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

1.5 hours for an interview seems a bit excessive. The interview went all over the place with the regionals asking for dirt on other employees of management. While they're were moments of professionalism, the over arching theme though of these interviews was intimidation.

Interview Questions

• How would you correct an employee who doesn't follow dress code?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial meeting with Regional Manager and then second meeting with Coast Vice President. Both very easy to talk to and get along with. Was offered position almost immediately. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your team?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant (Supervisor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunglass Hut (Wilmington, DE) in December 2016.

Interview

Still in the interview process . Applied online December 14, 2016 , jobs.luxottica.com, after speaking with James (who by the way, I bought my son's first "adult" sunglasses 2yrs ago at the age of 16) on a random trip to the mall; took the candidate assessment.
    Popped back into Macy's for some last minute Christmas shopping and spoke with the the Store Manager, hit it off, very positive vibe and Sales Associate, just a sweet-heart.
    Waiting to hear from the DM for phone interview.
    All is well!

Btw, I couldn't complete this form without answering "Did you get an offer?"
    so I checked "Yes" just to by pass ... I haven't completed the last part of the interview process ; no offer YET