Sunrise Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied for job on-line in monster, submitted my resume. A week later received an email to set up a prescreen phone interview, then scheduled for an interview, with Lupe Martinez A/R manager.

Interview Questions

• What was the amount of collections in my previous employer? And what company did I collect the most for?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Took a small test before the actual interview testing my Accounting abilities (Balance sheet/Income Statement). Met with the Controller and Assistant Controller as well as the Accounts Payable manager and Cost Accountant Manager to see what open position best fits me. Interview process took about 2 hours from start to finish.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunrise Brands (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went through resume and portfolio. Before interview process, I had to do a project on my own time. In the interview the woman critiqued my portfolio (saying that my stitches should have rounded corners as opposed to square) and then critiqued the project I had to do.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunrise Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very professional interview. I walked away wanting to work there. Good questions, met several people who would become later co-workers. Interview was conducted on site. Once past the initial process, we got into more in depth discussion of the job and what I could contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• Not relevant. No questions were unexpected or difficult. It was professional and well done   Answer Question