SuperDerivatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SuperDerivatives Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Interview

Interview

Hiring was quick as the company required someone to join them urgently. The interview process seemed very flawed. Same questions were asked repeatedly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SuperDerivatives (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

the interview process was standard.

Negotiation

it was not great

Market Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SuperDerivatives (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2010.

Interview

I went for a total of 3 interviews on 2 separate days. The first interview was with the head of Hr. She ran through my resume asking me questions about my choice of degree and relevant work experience. Why am I suitable for the job? What do you know about finance? Do you follow the news? What can you tell me about yourself that will convince me that you really want the job? What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?

The second was to telling me more about the job with the team leader and how I can contribute to the team and what is required of me. They asked me what is going on in the market.

The 3rd interview was with the head of market data.

They asked me what is a derivative and option? How else I can convince them that i want the job? Then told me more about the job.

It took a while after for them to call me back as they wanted to interview more people to see who they liked the most.

Interview Questions

• what are your biggest weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

medium

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SuperDerivatives (City of London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

two 1:1 interview in the office and tree phone interview.

Interview Questions

• why is volatility data important?   1 Answer
    • why would you put a barrier on an option?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes I was able to negotiate the guaranteed bonus