Superior Extrusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Superior Extrusion Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Phone interview was harder than the actual one on one. When I got called to come in I met with two departments and chose which one I thought would be a good fit for me.

Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Oaks, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process went very smoothly. The entire process took about 6-7 weeks. I applied through my school and was invited to participate in two on-campus interviews. From there, I was invited to a final round where I went to SEI's headquarters for another two interviews.

In terms of the questions that were asked, they were not technical. But that is because I could tell the interviewers were looking for intangible traits that they thought you make you a good fit, not whether or not I can properly explain what convexity is or pitch a stock.

The interviewers were some of the best, if not the best interviewers I have ever had. Loved the entire experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past work experience.   Answer Question
    • You are interested in sales, so, sell me. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't failed/didn't meet a certain level of expectations and how did you recover from that.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about SEI and why you think it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion.

Interview

I had four interviews back to back, 30 minutes each. All of the interviews went perfect and I had a wonderful tour of the campus, which was beautiful. After the interview on campus, one business day later, I received an offer from SEI.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very intensive after initial screening. Met with multiple consultants in off site locations. Very focused on culture and fit and less so about experience and capabilities. After each interview there was a feedback loop with the hiring group to see if additional interviews should be scheduled with peer consultants.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company besides delivering professional services.   Answer Question

Business Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through four interviews. the first was a phone screen and the rest were lunch interviews. The entire process was great, I had a good connection with each consultant. the conversations were about SEI, and standard PM questions. The prepared for the interview from the feedback i received on glass door and reading about SEI online. I got a call from the recruiter who picked me from Linkedin to tell me I did not make the cut. I think that was good given that most who were not selected got a system generated email. I was not told why I did not make it other than I was not a right fit.

Interview Questions

• Most complex project I have worked on, what would I bring to SEI.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone and in person very positive information sharing but more concerned with personality than skill sets. Felt as though age was an issue although it was never referred to directly other than the question below. Additionally sales is an important part of the role

Interview Questions

• My age and years of experience   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

very straight-forward. Questions ranging from "what are your strengths" to "where do you see yourself in 5 years". Process is about 2-3 weeks from phone interview to person then waiting. The questions that were asked in the phone and in-person interview were similar but with some differences here and there and the recruiters made it very comfortable for you so it didn't make you nervous at all. Interview process was good experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very negotiable

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion (Easton, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Application process followed by a one on one interview. The interviewer was very polite and to the point. The whole process lasted about 1 hour. I received a declination email 2 weeks following the interview and was not worried about it due to the fact that I had already accepted another position for the summer.

SummerProgram Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, back to back, both were about 30 minutes each. The recruiters were both friendly and warm. All questions were all common behavioral based interview questions. Be prepared with relevant experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a goal that you set and how did you achieve it. What is the best method of communication? Tell me about what you did at XYZ.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior Extrusion.

Interview

Very very good process indeed i am not sure what else to say other than it was a good experience and i enjoyed the process so be sure to apply if you find a job