Supreme Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.6

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Addison, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very unprofessional and they will bring you out for several interviews to ask you the same question over and over again. I really dont remember my response to questions. Glassdoor ask way to much to give a review on a company. Nothing specific. Just general questions about the mortgage industry and I answered them all to the best of my ability. Clearly, they liked my answers I got he job

Interview Questions

• I really dont remember my response to questions. Glassdoor ask way to much to give a review on a company. Nothing specific. Just general questions about the mortgage industry and I answered them all to the best of my ability. Clearly, they liked my answers I got he job   1 Answer

Loan Officer Assistant Unlicensed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Had a previous co-worker set me up with the interview. I talked to Melissa and she was very nice over the phone first. Just usually phone questions and set up the interview for that week. Went in and talked to the loan officer I would be helping first. Then sat down with Melissa the branch manager a little bit longer. Then went and talked to some previous LOA's and some processors. All seemed nice and honest about the culture of the office. Took around 45 minutes for the whole interview said they would let me know regardless by the end of the week. I interviewed on a Wednesday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was a great start for an entry level position.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Hurst, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

one on one standard questions that you would expect in an interview. Was referred by a friend. Met with branch manager on phone and in person . Had to pass the licensing exam through the state nmls. They sponsored this process.

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The recruiter called me almost immediately after I applied and had me setup with an interview in less than 24 hours - I was hired within 36 more hours and started that following Monday. All in all, 4 day Application to Starting my new career.

Interview Questions

• Asked personal questions, what did I want to do, how do I like to work, how do I work best in any environment.   1 Answer

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. 2 were by telephone, and the third was in person with the branch manager. The 3rd interview was mostly to determine if the branch manager and I could work together. He was terrific from the start, so that ended well. They didn't pay overtime for underwriters, but they compensated well with the after hours bonus. I would recommend obtaining the benefits cost (health) early on to decide if it works for you. They follow AUS, so you don't have to maintain multiple investor guidelines. If you are not fully credentialed in FHA/VA, then make sure that they have a plan for you to get your credentials.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know the appropriate waiting periods for all product types for bankruptcies, short sales, and foreclosures.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, because I received a reasonable offer. The bonus program is very straight forward, and, if you are willing to work overtimes, they will compensate you more than fairly.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Westminster, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

Just be yourself and honest. If you're good at sales and you follow the process that is put into place you are guaranteed success.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to know how much money you want to make and what you are committed to doing to get it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their is no room for negotiation. If you like the plan like I did, take it.

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ðà Lạt (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supreme Lending (Ðà Lạt (Vietnam)) in January 2014.

Interview

Managment promisded one thing and deliverded another. I hope everyone will call former employees before going here. What more can I say? This interview was difficult, I never trusted these guys