SurModics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SurModics

Coating Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SurModics (Eden Prairie, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by three people at same time and was asked a lot of the same questions. Was fairly easy questions, mainly about yourself and your past job experiences.

Lab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SurModics (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

Brief introduction, a few ice breaker questions, and Ms. Jane commented "he has a good spirit" then there test. And a return phone call was promised weather it be a go,or not. I then started to ask questions about production and the how to's of the company. I was walked down to the various labs to meet others.

Interview Questions

• Am I honest and can they trust me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As i had practiced the interview techiques, I would definitely buy out the right time for salaries.Yet would not leave without doing so.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballinasloe (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SurModics (Ballinasloe (Ireland)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked to talk through my work history and asked a few competency questions. They then explained what is was that the team needed and asked me how I could meet their needs. I really had to try hard to convince them that I was a good fit for the role. One interviewer asked where I was from because he couldn't figure out my accent (not exactly a legal question).