Surgical Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Surgical Express Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Surgical Express

Candidate Interview Review

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Surgical Express in August 2009.

Interview

After applying online and attaching my resume, I was contacted by the corporate talent recruiter in human resources. A preliminary phone interview was conducted that covered the basic requirements for the job (education, experience, etc.). Next, I was scheduled for a one on one interview at the facility. An interview and plant tour gave me insight into the requirements of the job, allowed the plant staff to evaluate my personality and ended with the primary interview with the plant manager. Post interview, I had a quick feedback session with human resources and was then scheduled for a follow up interview at the corporate headquarters. An early am flight led to an approximate four hour day that included interviews with the Sr VP of Operations, the Sr VP of Human Resources and the Sr VP of Quality and Engineering. A flight back home ended the day. The next day I had another quick feedback session on the phone with corporate HR and then received an offer letter via e-mail the next morning.

Interview Questions

• Describe a past situation in which you failed to achieve your goal. Why did you fail? What could you have done differently to prevent that failure? What have you learned or taken away from that experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had I known at the time that negotiations were quite commonplace, I probably would have at least attempted to negotiate for a larger compensation package. You should always negotiate for more if you can demonstrate why you are worth more.