Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

My interview went great. No pressure at all. Great vibes. Panel type interview. Was asked many questions. Received a call for a second interview within a week. Second interview went even better than the first interview. Was offered the position 5 days later.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I contacted the volunteer coordinator, who got back to me quickly. I filled out a simple application--biggest requirements are a reference and vaccines. The volunteer cycle (100) will start when there is an orientation, which I believe occurs only about 4 times a year. From the time I applied to the orientation, about three months passed. During this time, I received a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Sutter volunteer?   2 Answers

Evs Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Interviewed by three people. They were very nice. They ask a list of behavioral questions. Study before your scheduled interview , research their website it als provides a list of sample questions they might ask as well as questions you can ask them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a miscommunication with a customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy and very flexible since I was not living in the area at the time. The recruiter was very friendly and help guide me through the process of hiring

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Modesto, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The phone interview is done over speaker phone with another team member listening in. Be prepared to answer questions that attest to your knowledge/experience. The whole phone interview lasted about 15-20 min.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Panel interview with 4 member of the Unit I was applying. Very easy going and systematic.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked were all on the Sutter Web-site, the ones that can be found under interview tips, I believe.
      Tell us about yourself?
      Why sutter?
      A time you had a difficult family member?
      A time you had use your assesment skills and implement change?
      Time you took charge or showed leadership skills? Etc...

I had my interview at the end of one week and the following Monday was a holiday, I received my offer of employment on the Tuesday following my Thursday interview. I was asked to start the following Monday   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Had two rounds of interview. Everything went quite smooth. The person genuinely tried to hear about my experiences and skills. Always followed up on time. First round was on the phone. It was a screening interview with a few behavioral questions. Second round was a video interview. It was solely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you showed initiative to tackle a challenging situation   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Vallejo, CA).

Interview

Average- 3 rounds- phone interview, one of one interview and then panel interview. Asked behavioral questions -- your past work, stress questions, financial analysis question, past experiences. Phone interview took like 30 mins, 1x1 interview took like 1hr and panel interview took another 1 hour. They were not on the same day.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Soquel, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Soquel, CA).

Interview

I was contacted shortly after submitting my resume, and I had phone screens with the hiring manager and recruiter. After the phone screens, I was contacted the next day and scheduled for an in person interview that took place the following week. I had to take the day off work, as the drive was 1 1/2 hours one way, and it was clear that I prepared for the interview and thoroughly researched the company and individuals that I was met with. I also sent a thank you note within three hours of my in person interview. Nobody has bothered to get back to me, which shows a complete lack of courtesy and a complete lack of respect for the time and effort that I put into the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

It was a fairly easy process. It was quick and simple. Just how smoothly the interview and hiring process went, I knew it would be a great place to work. Everything from the application, the 1st and 2nd interview on through the background and drug screening took about a week's time.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change?   1 Answer