Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 312 of over 312 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutter Health

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

The interview process was very eye-opening as a new graduate navigating the career field for the first time. I find it challenging overall for a new hire, even from a professional program to get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about past work experience.
    Answer Question

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Unit manager randomly called me over the phone and asked me interview questions. Examples like where do you see yourself in 5 years, why nursing, tell me about yourself, etc. Next day had an in-person interview. As a new grad, they have me about 7 clinical scenario questions relevant to the unit then about 4 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

31.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sutter Health~4654
Join the conversation on

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Generally a panel interview with about 10 panel questions that involve critical thinking and past experiences. Often several managers, charge nurses and some administration personnel will sit in on the panel

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had known you made a mistake. How did you handle it and what did you learn from it.

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Highly robotic experience with an insane amount of 20 interviews. I tried to schedule a good time for my interview over Ring Central and the interview instantly started asking me questions. Every reply I gave was followed up with copy and pasted words. Didn’t make the job sound exciting whatsoever

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Palo Alto, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was extremely quick process. Got called to schedule an interview. The next monday I was interviews. 3 days later I was called for the job. The two interviewers were very professional and throrough. The HR manager was helpful letting me know what is the onboarding process. 10/10

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health in Mar 2022

Interview

The entire process took around thirty minutes. I was initially greeted by the manager and then I met one of the leads. Both people interviewed me and asked questions that where about my how I work with people and why I want to work there. Questions where of that nature. Both people were extremely nice and made the entire experience very pleasant, which helped calm my nerves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Very long, 40 plus question interview. Management was nice but had other MAs interviewing me as well who were not the leads. They also had the provider ID be working for in the interview

Interview Questions
  • What are my strengths and what do I consider my biggest weaknesses

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Very smooth. I had two interviews and both were in person. One with the director and the second one with the team I would be working with. I was also given a tour of the clinic.

Interview Questions
  • What are similarities and differences while treating a patient with chronic back pain vs. acute back pain.
1 person found this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health in Feb 2022

Interview

All the panels are present in the interview, so it only took an hour and the questions are not repeated, unlike a per-person interview. Questions were thorough and traditional. The interviewers are pleasant and professionals.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle a difficult situation? What is a memorable experience in your past job?

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

From what I heared it's easy to get you just got work for for job you enquire on getting. Be on time do what you need to do work your hours and have fun.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any receptionist experience in the 5 years? Do you have your high-school diploma?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 312 Interviews

Sutter Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sutter Health as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Registered Nurse and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Patient Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sutter Health takes an average of 22 days when considering 349 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Patient Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 44 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sutter Health according to 349 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 19.17%