Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by Regional Director of Rad. Onc. And had phone interview with her and an RN. Followed by an in person panel interview with a doctor and 4 staff members. Never, have I had such a professional interview. They didn’t read questions off of a piece of paper, which seemed to be the trend.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to be in Radiation Oncology.
      I was asked about my career history and why being a nurse was important to me. Very relaxed and felt welcome to be a part of the team.   Answer Question

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Pretty straight forward - screen with recruiter, phone interview, in person interview with three members of my future team. Was slightly awkward sitting 3 on 1, but the questions were straight forward.

MA Interview

Interview

Went well, took a long time. I had to do more than one interview, one with manager, supervisor and one with doctor. It was a good process I have nothing negative to say.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

The interview was a panel of three. Each member would take turns asking assigned questions.
    The interviewers were pleasant. I was surprised how large the room was that I was interviewed in. The seating arraignment was intimidating.

Interview Questions

• A two part question on a septic patient. Signs and symptoms of a septic patient and how I would approach providing nursing care to the patient.   Answer Question
    • Prioritization of triage patients.   1 Answer

Web Content Writer/Editor- Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

They have a very detailed job description, knowing exactly what they want. And a very high expectation of qualifications. The online portion of signing up was relatively easy, although I would have preferred a one-click submission instead of having to fill out everything in my resume into their system for the hundredth time. Companies need to streamline this process to save people hours of their time.

Interview Questions

• They asked what previous experience I had writing web content.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

I was taken into a conference room and interviewed by two people. They described the requirements of the position in detail. They also explained much about the organization and the particular office in which I would be working. They asked me a series of questions about my reasons for entering this field, my goals, and my experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were assigned to one physician but that physician called in. You are now assigned to a different physician for the day. What would you do to prepare for your day?   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

They called me via phone and it took about 10 minutes. A couple days later I got paperwork emailed to me. It was a fairly easy hire compared to other experiences I have.

Interview Questions

• previous medical experience   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online got a call back weeks later was asked why I was choosing that specific specialty supervisor let me know my references and previous employer had good things to say. Was then asked to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• If your last supervisor would say something negative about you what would it be?   2 Answers

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Mountain View, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by one woman "the manager" and another woman just sat in the room. The interview was very relaxing and comfortable. She asked me to tell her about myself and why was I interested in this position. It was not you typical interview with clinical questions, it was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health in December 2017.

Interview

Interview went smoothly, many behavioral/situational interview questions were asked. Interviewers were very kind and made you feel comfortable throughout the process. Remember to ask questions at the end of the interview.