Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sutter Health

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Volunteer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, only 5-10 minutes max. No in-person interview offered. After phone interview you'll be given documents for orientation that lasts 2 hours. Overall fairly easy. No experience needed as a volunteer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to volunteer at Sutter   1 Answer

Diet Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

The interview was pretty casual. It was me, the director of the food and nutrition department, a current diet clerk and a registered dietitian asking me questions. All of the questions were pretty straightforward, typical interview questions. They asked me about my customer service experience since the job entails working with hospital patients, as well as my communication and multi-tasking skills. They were very clear about what the hours would be like, how scheduling works, and what the pay would be. They didn't ask any specific nutrition questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult patient that is requesting items that don't comply with their diet order?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Met with two employees who were friendly from the get-go. The whole process was smooth (at least I felt it was). Though I was not offered the job on the spot, I am hoping to hear back shortly.

Patient Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I received an email for an interview 2 weeks after applying. It was a 30 minute interview, walked around the building after the interview. I was told I would receive a notice through them 3 days after my interview, but never received a call or email.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Be prepared for a panel interview, bring at least 4-5 resumes. Questions are generic, be prepared to "sell" yourself. After the interview the offer or denial is sent through your portal, so be sure to have your email updated.

RN Interview

Interview

Behavioral and clinical questions. Not really excited about the fact that they are non union. They have a decent new grad program for newer nurses. Good place to start out and get experience as they hire in specialty units

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutter Health in December 2019.

Interview

Panel interview with nurse manager and 2 charge/staff nurses. The interviewers asked a series of scenario questions and a few basic interview questions. The entire process took 1 week as I applied on a Friday night, had the interview the following Wednesday and accepted the position two days later. The interview took about 45 minutes and was called when offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions regarding prioritizing patient care.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a panel interview of 3 and lasted for about 45 minutes. Asked the questions from a package. The interview staff very nice, and answered your questions. They told you when you could expect to hear from them, which was about 20 days or approximately 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• tell us a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview 2 days later. Panel interview with 2 nurse managers. They were friendly yet professional. Easy interview questions. They just want to get to know you and see if you're a good fit. After the interview they gave me a brief tour of the unit. Got an offer 3 hours later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your work experience, and why you applied for this position   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at sutter health?   1 Answer
    • How do you prevent a fall   Answer Question

Registered Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

The manager contacted via email for a phone screening. Basically asked the experience listed on the resume and introduced the job. Then scheduled an on-site interview with 2 RDs. Asked several behavioral situational questions and several case studies.