Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.9

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

I was taken into a conference room and interviewed by two people. They described the requirements of the position in detail. They also explained much about the organization and the particular office in which I would be working. They asked me a series of questions about my reasons for entering this field, my goals, and my experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were assigned to one physician but that physician called in. You are now assigned to a different physician for the day. What would you do to prepare for your day?   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

They called me via phone and it took about 10 minutes. A couple days later I got paperwork emailed to me. It was a fairly easy hire compared to other experiences I have.

Interview Questions

• previous medical experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by Regional Director of Rad. Onc. And had phone interview with her and an RN. Followed by an in person panel interview with a doctor and 4 staff members. Never, have I had such a professional interview. They didn’t read questions off of a piece of paper, which seemed to be the trend.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to be in Radiation Oncology.
      I was asked about my career history and why being a nurse was important to me. Very relaxed and felt welcome to be a part of the team.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online got a call back weeks later was asked why I was choosing that specific specialty supervisor let me know my references and previous employer had good things to say. Was then asked to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• If your last supervisor would say something negative about you what would it be?   1 Answer

PSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health in December 2017.

Interview

Interview went smoothly, many behavioral/situational interview questions were asked. Interviewers were very kind and made you feel comfortable throughout the process. Remember to ask questions at the end of the interview.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Mountain View, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by one woman "the manager" and another woman just sat in the room. The interview was very relaxing and comfortable. She asked me to tell her about myself and why was I interested in this position. It was not you typical interview with clinical questions, it was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was aloof. Disengaged. Didn't introduce herself at the beginning of meeting or anything, just said follow me. Kinda realized I wasn't getting the job into the middle of the interview. Good experience anyway.

Cook Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Apply on line, get a phone call from HR next day, department director call me a day after, ask me couple questions about myself and set up a face to face interview which includes a cooking skills exam.

Administrative Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Fairfield, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

1st Round: 45 minute video interview with HR Representative
    2nd Round: 30 minute video interview with executive
    3rd Round: all day onsite interview with two panels of executives (c-suite and potential preceptors)

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in healthcare?
      Why Sutter Health?
      Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview of 6 people. It was different they asked group questions and individual. I was notified within 4 hours of being hired. There was three managers there. They were all so nice and relaxed. Seemed to have a sense of humor also. I liked it