Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sutter Health

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by Regional Director of Rad. Onc. And had phone interview with her and an RN. Followed by an in person panel interview with a doctor and 4 staff members. Never, have I had such a professional interview. They didn’t read questions off of a piece of paper, which seemed to be the trend.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to be in Radiation Oncology.
      I was asked about my career history and why being a nurse was important to me. Very relaxed and felt welcome to be a part of the team.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Emeryville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then two group interviews. First group interview met entire group in local office. Very impressed with local management in group - very professional and liked her management style - would have enjoyed working for her. Rest of the group were all fairly new employees. Very disappointed with lack of professionalism of paralegal. Very disappointed with top management from SF. Very disappointed no one spoke up to improper interview question. At last interview, very very apparent why the position was open.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Davis, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Review of work experience and knowledge going through the resume job duties and skills. Panel interview with 3 interviewers asking questions each asking on skill and experience. each person took notes as questions are being answered. Break down of the position duties that interview for and break down on benefits and pay. Day after interview called from supervisor called offer my self the position. it took 20 day in the whole hiring process. Drug screening background check and health exam.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience with Epic, Hippa, patient demographics. etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

none I was offered the position and I accepted

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

My interview went great. No pressure at all. Great vibes. Panel type interview. Was asked many questions. Received a call for a second interview within a week. Second interview went even better than the first interview. Was offered the position 5 days later.

Patient Representative Interview

Interview

Arrived, left my name with the front and was called in by the director after ten minutes or so. Was interviewed by the Head of the Department and Director of the Building. They had my resume in hand as they asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

It was a fairly easy process. It was quick and simple. Just how smoothly the interview and hiring process went, I knew it would be a great place to work. Everything from the application, the 1st and 2nd interview on through the background and drug screening took about a week's time.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

I originally went through Prince & Perelson which I would NOT recommend to anyone! DO NOT GO THROUGH A TEMP AGENCY. It was a irritating and lengthy process to finally become full on and I could have been earning bonuses but couldn't. When I finally became an employee I had to reapply but did not have to redo an Interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a hard situation at work which you have dealt with and how?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

I was called and they did a phone interview, it went well so they invited me in for an in-person interview. It was a group interview and they asked basic questions. Or was fun and the interviewer was warm and personable. Fun interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment in the work place?   1 Answer
    • What is one flaw you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Redwood City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called and a message was left on my voicemail. Unfortunately, the return phone number was a generic number for the unit so it was a little difficult to get a hold of the manager. I was interviewed 2 days after the phone call was placed, the interview took about 90 minutes. I received a follow up phone call a few days later with an offer, however didn't accept the offer because of the pay rate.

Interview Questions

• The manager kept things professional yet basic. The interviewer only asked questions based around myself and some about my work ethic. The interview itself took close to an hour and a half. I was shown around the department, introduced to the staff and we discussed our history in the medical field, our requirements on both ends for the position, hours, expectations, etc. The interview was very relaxed and the interviewer was quite personable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Checked in front desk for a walk-in interview after finishing my application online. The lady was super nice and friendly. She asked me for a cover letter and my resume and I had to answer like 10 questions that were easy to answer. I took college classes on doing interviews, resumes, and cover letters and that was one of the best courses I ever took in college.

Interview Questions

• What are you're weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • They still want me for the job, I have to finish some things before I even get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I aaked about pay after the interview it was between 12.50 and 14 depending on your knowledge of the job. I have lots of customer service experience and been a manager for years at many places, other than that not much experience in this field. But they still want me because of my interview and I learn fast.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then a one on one in office recruiter. I never had the chance to interview with a hiring manager. I wondered why a hiring manager never consulted me. Two weeks later I got a rejection email. Then I got two more over the next month. The last two jobs I don't remember applying for.

Interview Questions

Sutter Health Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you so much for your review I'm very sorry to hear that your interview experience was negative. This feedback is very helpful as we continue to look for ways to improve our process and... More