Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 266 of over 266 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutter Health

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 panel supervisors. It was round robin style where each asked one question. It took over 45 minutes. They were really nice. It's been 10 days now and my status online has updated to "You are one of the final candidates being considered." Hopefully, something positive comes up soon.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of a time when you had conflict at the workplace and how you handled it?
    1 Answer

Sutter Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Some tough questions but very friendly and pleasant. Didn’t feel intimidated at all yet I felt like we were having a discussion. They asked some appropriate questions in each interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

It was based on experience and knowledge of the position. The difference between Mental Health and Medical variances for Health Program Specialist (HPS). Reminder of the importance of HPS for providers and staff for policies, procedures and compliance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Quick 30 minute interview that asked "situational" questions and clinical questions. Would definitely brush up on MNT knowledge, especially in ICU. Decision was quick and HR was flexible in start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

They have panel interview which consist of the unit staff and then hiring manager. They want to see if you will be a good fit in the team. Every person will ask questions and the difficulty varies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutter Health

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

Interview process was a nursing panel with three unit managers. It took a total of 45 minutes. It consisted of basic questions and some clinical questions. Overall, it was a smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • What are some nursing interventions you would do if a patient presents with signs and symptoms of CHF?

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very personable. I really enjoyed talking to the lady that interviewed me over the phone. She was very easy to communicate with and made me feel comfortable. We did talk a lot about past jobs and how they related to this position.

Interview Questions
  • They did ask how you would handle a few different situations.

Sutter Health

Application

I interviewed at Sutter Health

Interview

multiple phone calls and zoom videos. the final was a panel interview led by 3 people/ overall a good experience. i would come prepared and with a brag book. i sent multiple follow up emails and networked.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Palo Alto, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied online and just to see what is my statue. I waited and got a call for an interview. I got the call and then went to the interview to meet the hiring manager. Now waiting for second interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied on Indeed then received email about an interview from recruiter the next day I had a phone interview with 2 supervisors then the following day I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 266 Interviews