Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2018

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutter Health in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by Regional Director of Rad. Onc. And had phone interview with her and an RN. Followed by an in person panel interview with a doctor and 4 staff members. Never, have I had such a professional interview. They didn’t read questions off of a piece of paper, which seemed to be the trend.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to be in Radiation Oncology.
      I was asked about my career history and why being a nurse was important to me. Very relaxed and felt welcome to be a part of the team.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Emeryville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then two group interviews. First group interview met entire group in local office. Very impressed with local management in group - very professional and liked her management style - would have enjoyed working for her. Rest of the group were all fairly new employees. Very disappointed with lack of professionalism of paralegal. Very disappointed with top management from SF. Very disappointed no one spoke up to improper interview question. At last interview, very very apparent why the position was open.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

My interview went great. No pressure at all. Great vibes. Panel type interview. Was asked many questions. Received a call for a second interview within a week. Second interview went even better than the first interview. Was offered the position 5 days later.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Davis, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Review of work experience and knowledge going through the resume job duties and skills. Panel interview with 3 interviewers asking questions each asking on skill and experience. each person took notes as questions are being answered. Break down of the position duties that interview for and break down on benefits and pay. Day after interview called from supervisor called offer my self the position. it took 20 day in the whole hiring process. Drug screening background check and health exam.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience with Epic, Hippa, patient demographics. etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

none I was offered the position and I accepted

Patient Representative Interview

Interview

Arrived, left my name with the front and was called in by the director after ten minutes or so. Was interviewed by the Head of the Department and Director of the Building. They had my resume in hand as they asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

It was a fairly easy process. It was quick and simple. Just how smoothly the interview and hiring process went, I knew it would be a great place to work. Everything from the application, the 1st and 2nd interview on through the background and drug screening took about a week's time.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Standard. Phone screening, and then two interviews. They were very professional when interviewing. Nothing intense, you can feel very relaxed. They want to make sure that your personality fits. Be energetic and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle a difficult conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Redwood City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called and a message was left on my voicemail. Unfortunately, the return phone number was a generic number for the unit so it was a little difficult to get a hold of the manager. I was interviewed 2 days after the phone call was placed, the interview took about 90 minutes. I received a follow up phone call a few days later with an offer, however didn't accept the offer because of the pay rate.

Interview Questions

• The manager kept things professional yet basic. The interviewer only asked questions based around myself and some about my work ethic. The interview itself took close to an hour and a half. I was shown around the department, introduced to the staff and we discussed our history in the medical field, our requirements on both ends for the position, hours, expectations, etc. The interview was very relaxed and the interviewer was quite personable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was aloof. Disengaged. Didn't introduce herself at the beginning of meeting or anything, just said follow me. Kinda realized I wasn't getting the job into the middle of the interview. Good experience anyway.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with two people. Took notes on laptops. After interview they send a link for your references to fill out about you. Interviewers were friendly. Stressed importance of call times and metrics.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and comfortable. I was interviewed by two of our three bosses. I left the interview with a smile and a good feeling about the outcome. Sure enough, about a week later I got a call from HR with a job offer!!!!

Interview Questions

• No tricks, just basic interview questions.Both bosses were great, We talked, laughed, AND interviewed at the same time. Painless!   Answer Question

Negotiation

None