Found 2,393 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and do not have a clue." (in 122 reviews)
- "Staff experiences repercussions for speaking up if it does coincide with the mandate from senior leadership" (in 53 reviews)
- "Bad upper management." (in 46 reviews)
- "I've seen other managers and directors feel their sense of power and abuse it." (in 34 reviews)
- "Poor communication and lone ranger mentality." (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sutter Health and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 6, 2023Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)Current Employee, less than 1 yearPalo Alto, CA
Organization, Compensation, Resources, hours, support, medical staff, management, CEO, patients.
Commute. No child care available
- 5.0May 30, 2023Nurse PractitionerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Great benefits and schedule, lots of opportunity to move up the ladder.
Sometimes system wide decisions are made that do not always have the best outcomes for each service line.
I have just applied for a position at Sutter Health, working remotely. Does anyone have experience working on the finance side of the aisle for them in a remote setting? I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row and know what I may be getting into. Thanks!
Sutter Health Reviews FAQs
Sutter Health has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,594 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Sutter Health to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
71% of Sutter Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sutter Health 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.