Suzhou Foreign Language School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Suzhou Foreign Language School Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Suzhou Foreign Language School

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzhou Foreign Language School in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. They are not trying to trick you or anything. They just want to know that you are compatible with the age group you will teach and that you are ready to make the move to China.

Middle School English Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzhou Foreign Language School (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was met by the head of HR. He was absolutely awesome (unfortunately, he doesn't work here anymore). My foreign interviewer was also a great guy. He's what sealed the deal for me. I found him to be very transparent and honest.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about my work experience.   1 Answer

Guidance Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suzhou Foreign Language School (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. My first interview was a pre-screening with HR to make sure I was qualified to work there. The second was a "technical interview" in which the assistant principal (American) and the head of the department (Chinese) checked my credentials and had me talk with a student. They did not agree on much in the interview, and I could tell immediately that this person was not even remotely qualified to be the head of the department.

The third interview was with the head of the department and the principal of the overall school. He talked the entire time, spelling out a vision for the role and the department that was not even remotely close to what the actual job was like. This caused extensive friction in the department - as I assumed the principal's wishes were to be followed.

Interview Questions

• We are looking to have at least 5 students get in to the Ivy League. Can you do this for us?   1 Answer