Suzuki Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Suzuki Motor Interview Questions

2.8

IT Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzuki Motor (San Juan, PR) in May 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward. Its a shame none of the ones who interviewed me are still working at Suzuki Del Caribe. They made me feel like I was being accepted into a family, I met everyone I was going to work the same day of the interview, and was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Are you up to the challenge of working with all men environment?   2 Answers

Supplier Quality Assurance - Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzuki Motor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview is taken in two rounds.
    In first round there is team of HR and one technical person both ask few questions if you pass they take you to second round which is taken by head of the department for which you have applied.
    If second round is cleared you go for final discussion of salary with HR. Then they do third party inspection of your background so dont lie about the salary.

Executive Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzuki Motor (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2016.

Interview

I got phone call from the company Suzuki Motor. I applied for the position executive hr through online media bd jobs.com then i had a short viva it was about maximum two minutes with recruiting team of four members.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about your self?   1 Answer

Human Resources Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Suzuki Motor (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

call by company team candidate shot listand call for interview ask grill question salary is low still you want to join brand ,joining is pan Indian heavy travel in sale and marketing job

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzuki Motor in December 2011.

Interview

After Qualifying Skills Test, call for first interview and then after qualifying 1st took 2nd panel interview.