Swanson Health Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swanson Health Products

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swanson Health Products (Fargo, ND) in February 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 days. I applied online, the next day I had a phone interview. The lady asked me to come in for a in person interview and I listened to calls when I went in. Later that day I was called back and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer a upset customer.
      I was told what favorite store I like to order from online, and how do I place an online order with my favorite store.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swanson Health Products (Fargo, ND) in November 2014.

Interview

i applied and was called to scheduled for a phone interview, came in to listen to some calls maybe 20 minutes or so. and then had to navigate through their website. then spoke with someone in HR about the job, more questions, and when training started

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swanson Health Products in July 2014.

Interview

First I did a phone interview followed by an interview at the actual establishment. The phone interview was awkward as you can imagine, but the in person interview was great.. won't get fooled again.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? (This was difficult for me..)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just asked me if I was still interested. I said yes.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swanson Health Products (Fargo, ND) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with warehouse supervisor, very quick with typical questions. It took about 20 minutes and I found out I had the job later that day. Can't complain, everyone is nice there.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swanson Health Products in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. The company hires a lot of college students to help field phone calls and process orders. You will be contacted by HR to setup an interview. The process is much like any other call center in that you go through the interview process, pass a background check and drug test and then if hired; training lasts roughly around two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked customer service questions such as how would you handle an escalated call or upset customer.   Answer Question