Swedbank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swedbank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swedbank (Riga (Latvia)).

Interview

As I had a recommendation I most probably skipped the first interview/screening with HR, but after that, there was technical test task to complete at home and mixed technical and behavior interview with a senior developer from my future team and my future manager. Technical part included several pages of technical questions, with no intention you can answer all of them, but show your ability to communicate well if you don't know an answer and some free form conversation about technical problems you found common with your interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous working experience? Your projects? What was the most challenging technical task you've solved?
      Technical questions included various standard Java interview questions, like what is the difference between abstract class and interface, how to implement a singleton, how long is the int type, and so on. It also included small (really small, no whiteboard coding) coding questions.   Answer Question

DCM/Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swedbank (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 part interview, each part was about 30 min.

First with Corp, hard technical questions, few personality questions. Going through previous assignments thoroughly.

Second was with DCM, more personalities, few technical questions.

HR, was just about an online test that was submitted before.

Interview Questions

• Crop, - go through dcf calculations, and other valuation metrics.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swedbank in August 2016.

Interview

Nice and smooth, but took too long to receive primary answer from the employer. Hiring Manager was really nice and friendly, talked very personal. Stayed in touch with me to keep me up to date with the process details and what further formal information was needed from me.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swedbank (Tallinn (Estonia)).

Interview

Single interview in open terms - mutually providing information from previous experiences and position expectations. Open and friendly communication. Very positive follow-up. Not going too specific into matters really. First year employees are not eligible for winter vacation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swedbank in June 2016.

Interview

Online application, got feedback within few day. Had an interview with the branch's manager. Was asked why I want this job, what are my strengths and weaknesses and how do I see myself in five years. (since I was applying for a student internship). Got an answer immediately.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swedbank.

Interview

Two intervieweer. Really polite people. The interview took one hour. First, they gave me an overview about the company and job. Then, they started the interview. The questions were mostly focused on previous experiences, duties and responsabilities, and some behavioural questions. Some questions were made in english to test my level, i guess. Finaly, they explaned me the next steps of the selection process. They would have write me in two weeks to tell me the final decision.

Interview Questions

• What about your previous experience? What about your duties and responsabilities?   Answer Question

Online Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swedbank (Riga (Latvia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got referred to the job by a friend. Sent my CV and had a phone conversation before the interview. A week later got invited to the interview, was asked regular interview questions. Discussed the work specifics and discussed potential start date. A week later heard back that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be doing at this position? What duties are you interested in?   Answer Question

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swedbank (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

I have seen the advertisement about this job in Swedbank careers website and applied it. I have contacted the responsible person for this job and talked to him on phone and got an phone interview on the next day. The interviewer was really cool and asking about my academic projects and other general stuff.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult! but I got questions like about how can i handle a team and about JAVA.   Answer Question

Position Within Group IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swedbank (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2013.

Interview

Got contacted by HR for an interview about 4 weeks after I had applied. At the interview was one from HR and one group manager from Group IT. Not a very relaxed interview and lots of HR questions. Was boring...

Collateral Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swedbank (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in July 2012.

Interview

I was invited for interview in Stockholm after 1 week from the date of my application. Building looked nice. I met the head of the department and we talked about 1 hour. It was very friendly atmosphere and during the whole process of interview i had a good feeling. I was asked just about my previous experience and about my hobbies. Then manager explained me the position thoroughly.