Swoon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Overall experience was professional and friendly. Are well informed and had a number of opportunities to explore. Communication was adequate and relevant. Staff were up to speed on current market trends as well.

Operations Interview

Interview

Long interview process, but they do this to make sure you are a good culture fit. I came in three times and met with owners, different team leads and training professional. Really felt like I had good conversations with old friends.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember - very casual and comfortable environment   Answer Question

Interview

The process went just fine. After a brief phone interview with Alex, he submitted my resume for the position. He gave me ample notice of the phone interview with the employer, so I had plenty of time to prepare. The phone interview went as expected.

Interview Questions

• In the interview I was asked the standard questions about my experience and qualifications for the position for which I was applying. Alex at Swoon had previously emailed me information about the position, so I was prepared to answer questions from the employer.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swoon in January 2017.

Interview

I applied via a LinkedIn posting and obtained a response from the co internal recruiter within 48 hours. We set up an initial phone screening which was followed up by an in person meeting and finally a group PowerPoint presentation a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Work ethic
      A few recent work challenges and how I overcome them
      Traits
      Values
      Overall background   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty extensive. Three rounds of interviews starting with the corporate recruiter then escalating from there. Very vibrant group of individuals and ideal location if you're looking to live in the city. Start up culture, innovative thinking, all in all it was a pretty good interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swoon.

Interview

It is a longer interview process starting with a phone interview, leading to a one on one face interview, then meeting with team leads, and finally the leaders. They are focused on finding the “right fit” that will adapt well in the already established culture, and will add value to the future of Swoon.

Interview Questions

• Like any interview the questions can be difficult at times; make sure you can specifically address behavioral questions with strong examples. As previously mentioned, Swoon is really looking for a strong fit for not only the position but the culture - do not be intimidated by the multiple interviews and be authentic throughout the entire process.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Came into office and met with internal hiring manager. Was asked regular interview questions and got along really well with her. She could tell I was hesitant about the role so she was very upfront with me about all the responsibilities and work that would be expected of me.
    I ended up no longer wanting to pursue that position afterwards. She was very understanding and told me to check back in when I wanted a new job.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you had to overcome something?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with Samantha Balaton. Shortly after I was brought in for a face to face interview. This was a great session as our interview turned into more of a conversation and lasted the better half of an hour. I then was brought in to meet with the Team Lead Spencer Riley who Samantha thought I would be a great fit for. This turned out to be another fantastic meeting. Not only were his questions well thought out but he was very open to hearing my ideas and perspective on the matter. I finally got my final interview with the President of the company Andy Baker. This was a bit on the shorter side but just as meaningful. Andy had a very dry sense of humor, so it took me a minute to understand that he wasn't making fun of me but making fun with me. All in all the process was excellent. I got a great impression of the kind of people who worked there and why they are one of the highest rated technical recruitment firms in the US. I personally think that this was the best interview process I have been through even if it was a bit lengthy. They were very accommodating to my work schedule and their questions were not at all generic; "tell me about a time..." was never said during any of the meets.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a lucky person?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Friendly interview call followed by an online test, easy communication and very helpful responding to questions. Online test using a online test website, then waiting results and a follow up

Interview Questions

• What do you love about react? Asked about current projects   Answer Question

Enrollment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swoon (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Swoon called me early one morning and we did the interview over the phone. The phone call was fast and the interview questions were easy to answer. The rep that interviewed me, Alex, had great energy and made sure I understood every question he was asking. The questions were just over my previous experience and what I thought I could bring to the table.