Synaptics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Employee Referral27%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptics (Erie, PA) in May 2021

Interview

Seemed formal, but they definitely didn't tell me all the information I would like to have. I'm a couple days in and it feels like pyramid scheme. If your a recent college graduate I don't recommend this job if you actually got formal education.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite animal?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptics (Erie, PA) in Apr 2021

Interview

There’s 2 interviews they ask a couple questions how you are a fit what skills you have to succeed in the business. Pretty calm and laid back really good people that you get to meet. They explain the business what they do and so on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synaptics

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Synaptics

Interview

Very engaged interview process, manager was very through and detailed in explaining the role and his background, interviewed by 6 to 8, professional, accommodating and respectable treatment, overall process lasted about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize multitasking?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synaptics (Taipei) in Mar 2020

Interview

The HR first give you test in a few A4 papers. Then senior members come in to interview asking about previous experience listed in the resume. Finally, the manager asks you some questions about image processing and explain the job resposibility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synaptics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptics

Interview

The interview was brief and more over resume. I had a previous interview with the company which was more technical. I did not get that position thought. After a month I was contacted for another position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synaptics (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2019

Interview

Greeted me. Was very nice and straight to the point. Didnt talk much about my work history. They just wanted to know what my plans were in my career and how i would achieve them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synaptics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptics

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager, then they flew me out to Austin for an in person interview. It was roughly 45 minutes with each engineer, and took roughly 6 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synaptics (Austin, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview questions related to ESD are quite easy and simple. But the further action after the interview is super terrible and unpleasant! I feels like being through a scam. The hiring manager gave verbal offer right at the interview. On the second morning, I called him to confirm my acceptance on the offer but with some minor changes on terms. It's a relocation offer, which definitely comes up some issue about moving and late enrollment date. But I am willing to cater his requirement and showing my sincerity on this job all the time. And the response I got is that he will talk with HR and get back to me within the day. Then I waited two more days, ended up with receiving emails from HR telling me that the hiring manager is still hesitating between me and another candidate. BTW, I have five years experience on this specific field, on the contrary, the other candidate is a NCG with no background on ESD at all. Then on the second week, I send emails to HR twice checking status, but got respond that the hiring manager haven't made choice yet. During that time, the hiring manager ignored my text or phone calls. On the Tuesday of the third week, after constantly urging the HR for new update, I received the notice that they will move forward with the other candidate. During the time I requested update from HR, HR told me that every single time the hiring manager came up with different excuse for not make decision, at first not seeing my commitment on this job, and then getting at my late enrollment date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synaptics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synaptics

Interview

Uninformative did not say what the. Job was or what we would be doing asked if I had questions and even looked on their website and I still dont know what they do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synaptics (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

Appeared total 6 rounds. 2 Rounds - Written 4 Rounds - Technical All the rounds had been scheduled in one day. In first 2 rounds written qus based on C, Linux and Aptitude and other 4 Rounds based on C, C++, Operating System, Linux and Project related.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews