Synectics Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Synectics Solutions

1.5

Sort:

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle under Lyme, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synectics Solutions (Newcastle under Lyme, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Appointments were handled through a local recruitment agent and involved two interviews both of which were with two individuals and were informational based interviews. It was very informal and cultural fit was important to them. They wanted to get a feel for a full personal history. Everyone was extremely friendly and all indications were that they had a positive and fun culture

Interview Questions

• There were no challenging question but it was unexpected during the interview that they went back to school days   Answer Question

The role was not wide enough in scope and challenging

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Synectics Solutions.

Interview

The first interview from very informal and more of a chat. The second interview consisted of doing a presentation. the questions asked were typical interview questions. The first interview could have explained the job better.

Interview Questions

• They tended to ask to the usual questions...why did you apply for job. Why did you leave last role.   Answer Question

Human Resources & Legal Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synectics Solutions (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)).

Interview

2 Stage process. Meeting 4 members of staff. First stage was with recruitment manager and HR Manager, 2nd with HR Director and Client Services Director - both interviews were very friendly and relaxed, very very interested in me and what i wanted in a role and company, not just what i could bring to them.

Graduate Business Analyst (Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synectics Solutions (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by face to face interview. Very relaxed interview approach, they were very interested in what I wanted out of a career and not just what I could offer them. Explained that if I reached the second stage, there would be a further interview with the senior management and a presentation (presentation topics would be sent to be beforehand to prepare).

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about Synectic Solutions? Why sales? Would I feel comfortable giving presentations?   Answer Question