Synergy HomeCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Synergy HomeCare

2.2

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Hopewell, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Introduction to the Company, Skills Asessment, Written Test, Talk About what the Company wants of you, Looking at & signing out of Papers to start the job. Then also a video on how to meet and greet your first patient and the do's and dont's on how to act with your clients

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have ? And with what type of patients? Are you CPR certified? What type of patient are you comfortable working with? Why do you like being a home health aide?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Seattle, WA) in April 2019.

Interview

After applying online, email sent in the preliminary interview questions the other day, after the answers was sent back, the phone interview was setup very quick, all happened in one day.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Issaquah, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Teri (HR) was very friendly. I had one interview with Kim (office manager) and Tracy (owner). It was a very small office but everyone seemed to get along great and Tracy was warm and inviting. I did not get offered and benefits because this was aPT job for me.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Conroe, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was more about having numbers then really getting good caregivers. They just wanted bodies to fill for their clients. They did not care if the client and the caregiver were compatible. They also did not care what your availability was.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (San Mateo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview the owner first thing in the morning. Afterwards she scheduled me to come in to the office to meet with her and her operations manager. After the interview, they introduced me to the rest of the staff.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Yuma, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

i interviewed and then they hired me after i applied online. When I interviewed they explained the job and then i came back for orientation and to get details and stuff

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Everett, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and got a call the same day and got asked to be interviewed the next day. They ask you to bring your credentials if you have any. As I arrived, the GM gave me an application to fill out and went off my application during the interview. He had a page of interview questions. They don't care about resumes and a recommendation letter as I had brought those. My responses to the questions and the application was good enough for them to hire you. I then filled out a background check and once that went through I would be called in a couple days to start working.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What was an experience with your favorite and least favorite client?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with the elderly before?   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you got off a shift and felt really proud of yourself?   Answer Question

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Spring Valley, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

presently have a full time work seeking a part time job to supplement my present income. I have weekend and evening availability . I have a background in social services as well as front office administration and healthcare . a job with hours I seek is acceptable within any of these areas

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare.

Interview

Interview process was quick and painless. It took maybe 20 minutes. The interviewer was nice and easy to talk to. I felt relaxed and could answer confidently and honestly.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy HomeCare (Cedar Rapids, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was very laid back and relaxing. I was interviewed by the owner, there were multiple common sense questions and a few questions based on my knowledge of in home care.

Interview Questions

• What is your relevant work experience?   1 Answer