KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sysomos Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sysomos

Sysomos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysomos

Interview

Two rounds of technical interviews were conducted. One round of Exec interview. One round of HR at the end. Technical interview was around ML and Java. ML was mainly around graph based analytics and NLP. Exec interview was on resume content.

Interview Questions
  • About my research experience in grad school
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sysomos (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2016

Interview

Quick response to my application...very eager to meet with me. 45 minute phone chat with hiring manager. Interviewed in-person a few days later. Good interview (or so I thought). Was told I'd hear back but didn't hear back from them. The recruiter called me a week later to let me know that they heard from an employee that someone was hired for the particular position and the hiring manager didn't call anyone to let them know.

Interview Questions
  • Open the console and figure out where the Angular call is for this specific task of loading data.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Fredericton, NB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sysomos (Fredericton, NB) in Oct 2013

Interview

Asked how much you knew about social media and the channels out there, how much do you used them. Prospecting, in and outbound exp. Customer service exp. Cold calling comfort. Work alone and in a team setting.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a customer conflict and how you resolved it.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sysomos (Toronto, ON) in May 2013

Interview

The recruiter approached me for a role at Sysomos. He explained to me the role and why I was needed at Sysomos - felt special! I had a technical interview over the phone and a coding exercise offline - lasted 2 hours. Then they invited me for in person interviews - last 3 hours - meet 2 engineers, a manager and a director. Was informed in a couple of days of the status of the interview. Made me an offer too good to refuse! Here I am now, 2 years later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed