TAL Apparel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAL Apparel Interview Questions

Interviews at TAL Apparel

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TAL Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

1.firstly do self introduction to break the ice. 2.Then did computer skills test about excel. 3.Nest is tasks priority test. 4. group discussion with a group presentation. there is one board for you to write on. 5. comment on your groupmate for the performance in mandarine. 6. did an online written test.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion was a topic about company based on the presentation, they will ask questions to you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TAL Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round: written test & apt test & excel test
    Written test was about to prioritize the tasks and give reasons on the priortization.
    Apt test just SHL
    Excel test: compute a chart & pivot table
    2nd round: Group Discussion & presentation
    30-40 min discussion in whatever language you prefer. 5 min presentation in English. Follow-up questions. Then comment your groupmate in Mandarin

Interview Questions

• Group discussion case: you are the member of the company's social responsible group. Set up a 1-year plan for the company to achieve the goals   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TAL Apparel (Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was called first for a casual discussion with the Senior Vice President Manufacturing to check on fit to the organization. Then a formal interview date was fixed and had to meet individually with the Managing Director and CEO for one-on-one Interviews

Interview Questions

• What would be my Career growth plan   1 Answer

MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kwun Tong, Kowloon (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TAL Apparel (Kwun Tong, Kowloon (Hong Kong)) in April 2019.

Interview

Round 2 case study and present in Cantonese and english. Cannot use electronic devices. After all the interviewers would ask you some follow up q&a like contingency plan reason behind blah blah. Blah

MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TAL Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2019.

Interview

1st round interview : apt test, excel test, email drafting and priority listing
    *apt test has chinese version
    2nd round interview : group discussion (making a plan for environmental friendly office)

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Aptitude test having different sorts of sections like integrated reasoning, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning. Also, MsExcel exercise. Also, test to prioritise management tasks. Process took around 3 hours in total.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TAL Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2019.

Interview

1st round: you are going to have three tasks. 1. Excel test (easy); 2. Written test: a letter and simple questions about priority of tasks of different urgency level; 3. SHL test: verbal, numerical, and logical tests.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TAL Apparel in April 2019.

Interview

2nd round: Group Discussion
    - 6-7 Candidates
    - 30 min discussion (15 min in English & 15 min in Cantonese)
    - 10 min Presentation in English
    - Q&A

Scenario: You are working for a ICT firm where turnover rate is high. Imagine you are member of a committee to implement projects to retain talents with $500,000 budget in 3 months. Data on marital status, age, year of experience and reason of leaving of employee are given.

Tips: don't be too aggressive and dominate the discussion, throw some smart questions and hit the spot instead.

* Mandarin was not being assessed.

Interview Questions

• Questions are asked based on content of the presentation.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

1st round: apt test
    1. excel test: pie chart, pivot table
    2. written test: prioritise the importance of the duties with reason & write reply email
    3. online SHL apt test

if you're successful process to next round, it will be a group discussion.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TAL Apparel.

Interview

First round: written test(assume you are a manager ,priority the task and give reason ), Excel test(super easy, pivot table and simple calculation), app test (by shl provider)
    didnt get the second round