TCBY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TCBY Interview Questions

Interviews at TCBY

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCBY (Tyler, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied to this position through a paper application. Two days later, the manager called me to schedule an interview. We met in person at the store and the interview lasted about 15 minutes. I filled out remaining paperwork for hire that same day after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCBY (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application and got called back about 2 weeks later. The interview was super simple; it was mostly the interviewer talking about the job. I got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCBY (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Relaxed and quick! Went into office and was asked very simple interview questions. The manager interviewing me was very kind and was very easy to talk to. Got my first high school job on the spot and loved it at the time!

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCBY (Huntington, WV) in April 2010.

Interview

It was very smooth. They called me after about a week and when I came in for an interview, they went over my resume and asked very basic questions like "why would you be good for this job?" "do you feel competent in customer service settings?" etc. It was a short, precise interview and I was called about 4 days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Everyone started at the same payrate.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very relaxing and inviting. They asked me general questions about my self. We had the interview in the manager's office which was nice that we didn't have to do it in front of everyone.

I had a better offer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCBY (Greenville, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy-going. Simple interview, relaxed. Job description entailed. Asked about relative job experience and things that you would bring to the table. Also asks when you are available to work

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. What was you previous employment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be yourself. Very easy to talk to. Great personality. Easy-going

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCBY (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Was very straight forward for an interview granted the position. Not much thought went behind answering the questions as they were very basic and the interviewer didn't seem as interested in me and more so waiting for the time to be up. Felt a little rushed and as though I didn't get to show why I deserved the position.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCBY (Marietta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I went into the store and picked up an application. I went home and filled out the application then returned the application to the store. A few days later, I got a phone call from the general manager and we arranged a time for me to come in to meet in person. On the day of my interview I came in and sat down at the table and we talked for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a costumer had their half eaten cup of ice cream and said they did not like it and they wanted a refund?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seaside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCBY (Seaside, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Walked in filled out the paperwork, spoke, got hired, left. The process was quick, and due to friends working there, the management knew me from previous visits. Promoted to night shift manager within 3 months.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available   1 Answer

Negotiation

non-existant

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCBY (Bedford, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Got a call back the same day and interviewed with easy questions. She talked about my school outlook and what I want to do in life then offered me a job on the spot.