TDE Baltimore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.1

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, very friendly. They tell you a lot about the process of promotion, which is not super relevant to an intern position, and not a ton about what you will specifically be doing on the job, which was a little sketchy.

Interview Questions

• They ask how your best friend would describe you and to give examples of a time you struggled/solved a problem.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Timonium, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview #1 was basically just a screening. I was called back for Interview #2 where I was taken to get coffee and talk about the job more in depth. Interview #3 was with the Pres. offering me the job. (Right after #2) It was sketchy.

Interview Questions

• The standard... Tell them about yourself, your qualities, your experience and why it would help you with sales, etc. Very easy.   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Timonium, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

They were looking for highly motivated individuals passionate for their own success. There is a three interview process. First interview is with a leader there with a follow up interview. The last one is with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes me a valuable candidate for the position. They also asked me why I wanted the job there.   1 Answer

"Manager-In-Training" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview with CEO Eric. Followed up a few days later with 2 interviews (same day) with a "Senior Account Advisor" (fancy title for a sales person who has been there a really long time)

Account Representative (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luthvle Timon, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Luthvle Timon, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

You come in in person, which liked much better than a phone interview. There were several other people interviewing the same day, but everyone gets their own interview. It was probably the shortest interview I have ever been two. They vaguely describe the company and the specific position. I feel like I never got a complete understanding of either. Then the ask about your past experiences.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

one interview to talk briefly about the job and the hiring process for it, the second to talk about the company and its workings and how one could move up through the firm

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore.

Interview

Three Interviews. The first interview is really short. I don't really know how you can fail that one, but then they ask for you to come back for the next round of interviews. The 2nd is with an employee which describes the business and how promotion and pay works. The 3rd interview was with someone considerable above in rank than the second person. I don't really want to give away too much of what they ask or discuss because they could change and I would hate to give someone so false information.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my hobbies in general, but not those that relate to the business.   Answer Question

100% commission.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Towson, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The are required to take you for coffee, my guy was so broke from this job that his card got declined. The job is basically all commission, they try and play it off like thats the fair way to do things, but thats to be expected from and sales/marketing firm.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty easy, they just wanted to make it seem like there was a possibility that I might not get the job. I am certain that nearly every person who interviews gets offered a position.   Answer Question

All commission seems a little suspect.

Sales/Marketing Intern = Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Timonium, MD).

Interview

Got an email about an interview very fast.
    1st interview is basically manager explaining the position and answering questions. 15-25 mins
    2nd interview is with team leaders. Typical behavioral questions

door-to-door sales
    weird requirements in the contract

Account ManagerPosition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TDE Baltimore (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Three round interview process. 1st round a meeting is with the head manager or assistant manager. 2nd Round involves a more in depth meeting with an account manager and the third interview, should you make it there, is another one on one with the head manager.