TDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TDS Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.4

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TDS in October 2017.

Interview

Applied to TDS in Madison using a campus Job board. After putting in my application, I arranged for a phone interview that would work for both of us. Talked to the woman over the phone for about a half an hour.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Interview

I applied for a Lead Software Engineer job and then their hiring manager set up an interview at a particular day and time. He/She never called me back. I sent and email and got no response. This is rather frustrating and perplexing.

IT Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty normal, started out with a phone interview and then went on to an on-site interview. Got the offer about one week later after they interview multiple other candidates

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TDS (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very laid back, and casual. The interview questions were of a normal sort, nothing was too far out of left field. Overall, one of the easier interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• When is the last time you worked on a project and had an issue with someone you were working with? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TDS.

Interview

Applied through university/online.
    Interviewed on phone with HR. Immediately set up an on site.
    Two person interview.
    Contacted a week later with an offer.
    Declined because, honestly, they felt desperate and it wasn't 100% in my field of interest.

GIS Mapping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TDS (Middleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

There is a screening process after they select you from your resume. If you pass the screening process you will be called into an interview. Very quick process. 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Mainly they want to see if you are familiar with GIS and have problem solving skills   Answer Question

TDS Response

Apr 24, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that your interview went well and that you were extended an offer. Based on your internship's title, we believe you may have intended... More

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS.

Interview

Standard process. Once you are targeted, the first phone interview, then follow up in-person interviews happen relatively quickly. Friendly upfront as they want to pull you into the company as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to support others?   1 Answer

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TDS (Saint George, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was a breeze. I knew I wanted to work there from the moment I met the sales manager. Interview process took two days. First day I met with the sales manager. The sales manager scheduled a second interview the very next day with the regional manager. We did a telephone conference call on day two. The regional manager and I spoke for about 25 minutes. The next day the sales manager called to tell me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

TDS Response

Apr 3, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that your interview went well and that you were offered the position! Based on your job title and location, we believe your review... More

SAP Business Systems Analyst, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TDS (Middleton, WI).

Interview

They use iCIMS talent acquisition site to process your applications. So beware all emails come from iCIMS site and not from their corporate domain. Sometimes it is possible to get blindsided that the company actually mails you is iCIMS. First round was a telephonic screening interview. It lasted for a solid 45 minutes to an hour. Questions involved previous work experience, various SAP modules, and behavioral questions. Next round was over the skype. A manager and 2 business analysts interviewed me. Questions were fairly relevant and helpful in understanding what the job opportunity is for. The second round went for close to 90 minutes. Its too bad that they didn't let me know if they wanted to go ahead with my candidature. They left it for me to figure out myself. Something I consider as "not nice", this is after I sent a thank you/follow up note after a week. Which candidate to hire is entirely your prerogative. But please respect the candidate's efforts who has come so far in the process and let him know one way or the other. It could have ended a lot better with a "Sorry we went the other way" note from the company and "All the best. Hope we get to work together in the future" note from the applicant. That was a disappointment.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explaining the job requirement and asking how comfortable you're
      2. Some technical SAP questions
      3. Questions about on call support, working style   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TDS (Madison, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Consisted of a HR oriented interview followed by a more technical interview with a team manager. The technical interview was one on one and involved an exercise to demonstrate your design skills. The exorcize was fairly strait forward and required no difficult skills.

Interview Questions

• (given a piece of SAP code) What does this code looks like it does?   1 Answer