TForce Final Mile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TForce Final Mile Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TForce Final Mile

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TForce Final Mile in September 2016.

Interview

The interview only took 20 minutes and was very informal. the Branch manager was down to earth and seemed genuine about his expectations, plans and ideas. Very straight to the point and didn't beat around the bush on any details.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee who is refusing to do his/her job? How would you deal with an independent contractor in that same scenario?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TForce Final Mile (Stockton, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I went in and I was shown the warehouse and given a brief description of my duties. Then afterwards, I was told I was hired as long as I can pass DMV check, drug screen and criminal background check.

Which I was able to do no problem....

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any direct questions... Just a brief job description. They were more interested in getting my information so they could put me through the hiring process which took them 8+ weeks   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TForce Final Mile (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with Terminal Manager from another city. Was very informal interview. All questions were answered as best as could be as Dynamex had just purchased the company i was interviewing with and not all of the answers were known.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer
    • You are over qualified and i am concerned that with your experience level, our pay scale will not be adequate. What is your Bottom Line offer?   1 Answer

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TForce Final Mile (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

same as usual. How well of a driver are you? How long have you been driving. What would you do if? Scenario style questions. Not too complicated. Drug test and MVR check are a huge determining factor in your hiring.

Office Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TForce Final Mile (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great no pressure. A great experience all around. I felt very comfortable speaking with all the staff. The interview wasn't too long, we took a tour of their facilities.

Delivery Interview

Interview

It was through a referal and interview was with senior manager who really liked my skills and requested i resumed work the next monday

Interview Questions

• Can you drive long hours? How many hours do you drive in your present job   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation