TI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TI Group

Sort:

Shipping Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TI Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the HR assistant with a few basic questions. She was mostly interested in knowing my salary expectations and if I had experience. On the next week I was invited for an in person interview. 3 people interviewd me, the HR manager, the Shipping Supervisor and the Logistics Manager. I consider this interview one of the best I've done. They went through my resume, asking questions related to my experince and genuinely wanted to know if I was a good fit for the position. Some behavioural questions were asked, but nothing that was extraordinary, just simple. The atmosphere was really good and I felt relaxed and comfortable with them.

Interview Questions

• For example, they asked me what I would do if I were alone and I had to ship something to a country I had never shipped before.   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TI Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

To my surprise, i was being interviewed for a sales position when i applied for a Project coordinator role. The interviewer was very interesting to know if i had any printing experience. I have an IT background and no experience with printing so he told me he's better off employing fresh college grads who studied printing.

Interview Questions