TPI Composites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TPI Composites

2.3

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Newton, IA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online for a Process Engineer opening. People were very friendly and the interview itself was easy. Basic behavioral questions. They found a better fit for a company of their size with a different candidate, which is fine and I understood. What made the experience negative was I traveled nearly 600 miles (driving) for the interview, and they won't return any emails, calls, or voicemails about my transportation reimbursement. I have no issue with them finding a better candidate than me, but not staying true to your word for reimbursing my mileage and meals is very unprofessional. Make sure you get it in writing.

Molding Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Newton, IA) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. I was living in San Antonio and got an appointment for an interview the following week via phone call. I was part of a twenty five persons being hired. They continued hiring like that for the folowing two years.

Interview Questions

• no interview questions except Felonies and time available.   1 Answer

Negotiation

First, Second or third shift was negotiable

Meteorology/Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Providence, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

Got a message from HR through LinkedIn, had 2 phone interviews and an onsite interview with 4 people. Interview went for about 4 hrs.

I got an offer the next week but I had to negotiate the salary, which took more than a month.The management is so unresponsive and careless. I followed up once in a while to check the status but HR never responds to emails or calls. Very disappointed with HR. I doubt if they have any work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on your current and past work, few generic and behavioral questions. Overall a decent interview   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPI Composites.

Interview

Just one interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TPI Composites in March 2011.

Interview

I was hired the same day of talking to them. No application was filled out, no background check, just a drug screen. The office personnel were not organized and they were rude.

Interview Questions

• Do you have factory experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received the requested shift. Just ask them if what you want is available.

QC Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPI Composites (İzmir (Turkey)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was as if the HR representative was forced to spend a painful 45 minutes for us both, I could tell by her several yawns. The company had the minimum respect for the position sending a short-timer for interviewing for an executive position. I was declined with an e-mail sent to a group of applicants; completely disregarding protection of my personal information. Turns out nothing but money was the subject. Sell cheap, buy cheap, the company is cheap.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all generalized coming from an individual who has very little idea about what the company manufactures. Completely off subject.   1 Answer