TPI Composites Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TPI Composites

TPI Composites

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPI Composites

Interview

Meet with a few engineers and the hiring manager with the standard behavioral and experience based questions. Questions mostly involve relevant experience to the position being hired. Phone screening first, on site interview before offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the most difficult project you have worked on? Have you had any experience working with composites?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Chennai)

Interview

It was good. Focused on required skills for the role.Communication skills and presentation skill tested. The process went level by level. Had 4 rounds of interview. 2 rounds of Technical and 1 round of managerial and 1 round of HR interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Warren, RI)

Interview

I was asked to prepare a 45 minute PowerPoint presentation, I showed up in a suit ready to present to a group and 2/3 interviewers failed to show up.

Interview Questions
  • Asked for examples of previous project work in PowerPoint presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Newton, IA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Three part interview with Management and HR. 1-4 hours with typical interview questions. Toured the plant and had the opportunity to ask questions. After the area manager interviewed you get time with a different area manager. Then you finish up with the HR team. They will ask some integrity questions and also cover some benefit information.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your greatest weakness.

TPI Composites

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TPI Composites

Interview

Skype interview process gone well and team of members conducted nice session Team described in detail about the profile and nature of the and their expectation. New opportunity and nice platform to start with end to end IT

Interview Questions
  • About the profile and how they can match to their expectation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Newton, IA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied online for a Process Engineer opening. People were very friendly and the interview itself was easy. Basic behavioral questions. They found a better fit for a company of their size with a different candidate, which is fine and I understood. What made the experience negative was I traveled nearly 600 miles (driving) for the interview, and they won't return any emails, calls, or voicemails about my transportation reimbursement. I have no issue with them finding a better candidate than me, but not staying true to your word for reimbursing my mileage and meals is very unprofessional. Make sure you get it in writing.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see on the floor that we need to fix now?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Providence, RI) in Oct 2016

Interview

Got a message from HR through LinkedIn, had 2 phone interviews and an onsite interview with 4 people. Interview went for about 4 hrs. I got an offer the next week but I had to negotiate the salary, which took more than a month.The management is so unresponsive and careless. I followed up once in a while to check the status but HR never responds to emails or calls. Very disappointed with HR. I doubt if they have any work ethics.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly based on your current and past work, few generic and behavioral questions. Overall a decent interview
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPI Composites (İzmir) in Jun 2016

Interview

It was as if the HR representative was forced to spend a painful 45 minutes for us both, I could tell by her several yawns. The company had the minimum respect for the position sending a short-timer for interviewing for an executive position. I was declined with an e-mail sent to a group of applicants; completely disregarding protection of my personal information. Turns out nothing but money was the subject. Sell cheap, buy cheap, the company is cheap.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all generalized coming from an individual who has very little idea about what the company manufactures. Completely off subject.
2 people found this interview helpful

TPI Composites

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPI Composites

Interview

Just one interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newton, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TPI Composites (Newton, IA) in Oct 2012

Interview

Easy interview. I was living in San Antonio and got an appointment for an interview the following week via phone call. I was part of a twenty five persons being hired. They continued hiring like that for the folowing two years.

Interview Questions
  • no interview questions except Felonies and time available.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews