TRANZACT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRANZACT

1. Featured Interview

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRANZACT in January 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and informative. Allowed ample opportunity to ask open ended questions and provided detailed explanations of themselves, the company and their vision for growth. The use of Vidyo was a very productive and convenient use of time not only for the interviewer but also the applicant.

Interview Questions

• All questions were directed towards, work history, work ethic and the type of culture I aspired to be part of.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Fort Lee, NJ).

Interview

During my recruitment process HR always kept me engaged and provided an accurate description of what my role would be at Tranzact. They provided invaluable insight into the Company’s culture and also helped me see how my role would fit in within the big picture.

Interview Questions

• How will your prior experience and skill contribute to making an impact at Tranzact?   Answer Question

Business Optimization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Paterson, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process went on for over two months, with ten rounds. 2 calls, 6 in person interviews, a case study and a data analytics case. After completing everything, the HR dragged the selection process for over 6 weeks, stating a date and never getting back on the date. Finally she calls with the news that they've taken down the position on the whole. Waste of people's time, money and energy.

Interview Questions

• Make a report on the data provided   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TRANZACT.

Interview

Very long process, unorganizaed, didn't know I was coming in a few times. Meeting scheduled but I had no names or titles of who I was meeting until I asked. Way too consensus driven boys' club- they've been together for over 20 years and it shows, they are a bit gun shy. They don't get strategic HR, just nuts and bolts. They need a boost of reality and hopefully they will get it with new exec team members .

Interview Questions

• Asked about the "ontological" meaning of HR-huh??. Didn't understand what I could bring to the table (too many achievements/expertise in different facets). Most people seem very nice but the focus on being "real" gives a person or 2 licence to be a rude jerk.   Answer Question