TVA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at TVA

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 79 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVA (Nashville, TN) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was a very easy-going, comfortable interview. Not uptight at all. I learned that the best interviews should be looked at as a conversations and they made it very easy to make me feel as though I was having one (professionally, of course).

Interview Questions
  • What is that you are looking for in an employer?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TVA (Chattanooga, TN) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online with my resume and cover letter. Took EEi test first. Then moved on to the virtual interview round. Interview was only 20min long, and there was no time to ask questions. Took them about a month to get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you finished your rounds before your shift ends.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at TVA (United States)

Interview

Really relaxed environment. Pretty easy questions and it was set up to succeed. Just know your stuff and you’ll be fine. Good luck with the interview if you are about to have one

Interview Questions
TVA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TVA (Cleveland, TN) in Oct 2020

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people virtually. All were very nice. It’s been over 2 months since interview and I’ve was told I would hear from them in 3-5 weeks. As of now I have heard nothing.

Interview Questions
  • No real hard questions. They were more interested in what kind of person I am. They did ask me to talk about a time I got good service.
  • Give us an example of good customer service that you received
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TVA (United States)

Interview

Over the phone. Got the job. was not tough at all. they made the decision right then with no other interview. They told me what the pay was and asked my qualifications.

Interview Questions
TVA
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at TVA (United States)

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I applied through my university and got a mail saying that I should call the manager and she took my interview and pretty much in a week I got an offer letter. And I went through all the background check and stuff later.

Interview Questions
TVA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TVA (Knoxville, TN) in Mar 2020

Interview

Application process was very easy, and the interview was classic behavioral questions. It was a panel of three people, including one who would have been a supervisor, one peer, and a third person from another group. They had set questions they each asked and then permitted me to ask questions which supposedly would have no bearing on my hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TVA (Chattanooga, TN)

Interview

Brief 1 hour phone interview with hiring manager then followed by an in person interview with hiring manager and team. I was able to tour the facility and meet the people I would potentially be working with

Interview Questions
  • how much did I know about TVA? job experience? leadership experience?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TVA (Knoxville, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

About three weeks after I submitted my resume, I got a call from talent acquisitions to schedule a job interview. It was a face-to-face departmental panel interview with two engineering supervisors and two engineers. It was a formal (verbal) interview since the interviewers asked a fixed list of questions and interviewees are asked to respond. I thought the interview went well but I'm also aware I could have been better. Now the waiting game...

Interview Questions
  • Q: Can you describe your working knowledge of electronic test equipment and hand tools normally found in electronic fabrication and test shops?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at TVA (Knoxville, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

Panel interview with several executives. The questions were very basis interview questions. Rather stiff. 2 - 3 months later and I have not received any follow up. I reached out to HR about a month after the interview and they were unsure that status of the job. I was very excited about the potential with TVA but this was extremely disappointing that they didn't care to even say they hired someone else or that the hiring process takes months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult co-worker and how you handled that relationship.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79