TVS Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TVS Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.2

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

I attended campus Interview conducted by TVS Motors. There was an initial pre-screening which included analytical and problem solving type questions to filter the large pool of students into a smaller group. There was a subsequent group discussion on a contemporary topic. After that there was one-one interview sessions with a HR and a technical person.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was mostly technical about my thesis project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of tests including aptitude, logical reasoning, interpretations and so on. Followed by this series of tests is an interview which was highly technical. The questions were mostly based on one's area of interest

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It had a campus Technical interview as well as behavioral interview of 15 minutes total. Then they called to TVS for a 2 day selection process - it had multiple group discussion and case study events on day 1 and one hour HR interview on day 2.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were angry.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chik Ballapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Chik Ballapur (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly. He was encouraging me while I was answering. I did not felt like I was sitting in an interview room. He gave me positive reviews.

Interview Questions

• Introduction,family and educational background,about major project and internshipsetc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Direct shortlist of the students who took time to fill the information. A very challenging interview round taken by the noise specialist and HR. I was not able to answer most of the questions but still good experience.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

Technical round was about basics. Question difficulty was average. One can crack if they are good with technical basics. There was no hr round. It was combined with technical

Member R & D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)).

Interview

It was a campus interview, mainly talked about my projects and interest in specific subjects. Both HR and technical interview were conducted hand in hand. Main thing they look out for is whether you really have a passion for engineering. It was a great experience overall.

Junior Engineer Interview

Interview

It is really amazing environment. They are supportive. Ask some technical questions and ask about friends those who also applied in tvs. They are finding my interest about joining the company

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Campus interview. Not much question asked other than the theories. Previous analysis done. Previous areas and industrial expertise not much of use for the interview. They expect you to start from zero when you join. Assurances normally don't convert so make things clear before joining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Assurances which were not fulfilled.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)).

Interview

I applied for utkarsh internship and the selection process was very long.First,they screened out applications( So be careful while filling the application )and there was online technical test( questions related to your engineering subjects ) to the selected applicants.The qualified candidates were then called for interview(in our college campus).it was both technical and HR interview. The selected candidates in the interview were then called for two days assessment program in the company.There they conducted several aptitude,psychometric ,technical tests,group activities,group discussions,and a HR interview. After this perfect screening process, they selected 40 members out of 250 .

Interview Questions

• If u were given power to change anything in this world,what will u change?? and why?   Answer Question