TYCO Valves and Controls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TYCO Valves and Controls Interview Questions

2.2

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls.

Interview

Met with the Branch Inside Sales Manager and the Team Lead for the division I applied for. It went well. I was asked a series of questions, which I was comfortable answering. I had a pleasant experience.

Operations Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Stafford, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online, received phone call to come in for interview, interview was in conference room with engineering managers from all product lines. Setting was office casual/laid-back and topics included pressure/safety relief valves (types included direct-spring operated, pilot-operated diaphragm, pilot-operated piston. Included brief tour of the facility as well as cutaway models of products.

Welding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Mansfield, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview portion with the HR person was a absolute joke, he was not able to answer any of my basic questions about my role on the job they were recruiting me to do! When I asked about benefits he said he would email the information to me, that he did not know all the particulars? The only person that could answer my questions was the General Manager. He completed the final negotiations with me. It seems the company has no protocol on interviewing & hiring people.

Interview Questions

• If I was offered the job would I be willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Stafford, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Too much time from contact to start date

Too many obvious issues

Pre & Post Dispatch Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Vadodara (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Introduction and brief discussion about the past work experience.
    Interview taken by the commercial manager. Asked few questions about the state laws. Informed that a position is for dispatch and not for entire export or import work cycle and therefore areas of work offered was lesser then past experience

Interview Questions

• Asked about the Ex. Director as interviewer knows her personally.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

Meeting in person with direct manager. Reviewed my resume and asked questions about my background education and professional experience. Asked questions about my knowledge about circuit boards and ability to learn new skills.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls in January 2011.

Interview

initial phone screen, second face to face with hiring and supporting managers, third interview with hiring manager's boss and hr

Interview Questions

• What process do you go through to develop your go-to-market strategies?   1 Answer

Operation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls in January 2010.

Interview

It was a chase from recruiter although I was not interested

Interview Questions

• Describe your 5-year Vision for the job under discussion.   1 Answer
    • What value do you bring to this job from your past experience?   Answer Question