Taco Time Northwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Time Northwest

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Time Northwest (Kirkland, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and non-conventional. Chris really made me feel comfortable since she new it was my first interview and she kinda told me what to expect. The questions weren't like normal interview questions. It was mainly stuff like describe a time in school when you were stressed and how you overcame it. It lasted about 40 minutes and I was finally told that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Time Northwest.

Interview

I saw a "now hiring" sign in the window, so I applied because I have previous fast food experience. There was an interview with both the general manager and assistant manager. The general manager then called me a few days after the interview to offer me the job. I went in the next day to sign paper work and get a uniform and schedule.

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Time Northwest.

Interview

I applied in person and filled out a job application by hand. I turned it back in with my resume and got a job the next day. I know now they switched to only online so that is not possible anymore. I would recommend for anyone who wants to go in to introduce themselves to only do so in the morning right when the restaurant opens. Do not go in the middle of the day or evening because it could be busy. Go exactly when the opening time is and ask for the general manager (its better than talking to a shift leader)

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martha Lake, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Time Northwest (Martha Lake, WA).

Interview

Process took an hour, and then was offered a job on the stop. The questions were more about my availability and then work ethic and personal experiences, and then I was offered a job immediately.

Interview Questions

• What was a hardship you faced in your school life that you got over?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Time Northwest (Tacoma, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

This was my first time going thru a staffing agency. When I first walked in the receptionist was on the phone, so I waited a few minutes before I was greeted. I was given a package of paperwork to fill out, typical stuff, agreeing to drug test if company I was placed with required it. Personal information and work history stuff and understanding info about company. Waited a period of time after that before I was called back by the interviewer. Interviewed in an open area with other people going about doing their work, which was kind of weird. Interviewer just asked a couple questions to see if I was a fit for a couple of jobs she had in mind. Was called the next day to interview with a company.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to be on-call   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bend, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Time Northwest (North Bend, WA).

Interview

Few questions, go through a packet of information, questions about that information, job offer. Relatively simple process, not challenging by any means. Basically you just tell them what they want to hear, act like you really care about the customer and delivering good food, and that you'll do your very best. "Convince" the manager they should hire you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation by which a customer is angry because something was wrong with their order?   Answer Question