Tacoma Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tacoma Community College

Academic Advisor, International Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tacoma Community College (Tacoma, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

This position was part time, so the process only included the Director and Asst. Director. It was fairly casual. I was given a list of questions being asked.

Interview Questions

• How does your background qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Computer User Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tacoma Community College (Tacoma, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview with Department Chair, she asked a few questions about my resume. She decided to give me the job based on my experience and education. She discussed the course, created me a log in tot he LMS and gave me the book in which to prepare to teach the course.

Science Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tacoma Community College (Tacoma, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

Very simple process. I sent a letter of interest in working there and in less than a week I was scheduled for an interview. The interview itself was actually very short, about 20-30 minutes with very standard questions. The program director was very friendly, which kept me at ease. I think that this interview process was overall a great experience

Interview Questions

• Actually there were no unexpected or difficult questions, just very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, it is strait base pay of about 9.09/hr