Takshashila Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takshashila Interview Questions

Interviews at Takshashila

2.9

Associate Interview

Interview

It was one on one interview by other associates and the interview was pretty average. They just asked about my past experience and if i will be able to work long hours.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Takshashila in June 2019.

Interview

I was initially very exited about the company and the job profile, so I applied through a job portal and got shortlisted. The HR called up within the same week and mailed a link to Mondaymorning (in house portal) where u're supposed to register and appear for certain tests. The tests are relatively easy and you'd need a certain percentile to qualify for the telephonic round. In this round, u're supposed to describe your background and later answer to a guesstimate. The HR then calls up within a week and arranges for a Skype interview with senior Management. Here, the manager checks your fitment to the role and nature of work. This is followed by a case interview. Everything is smooth until this point and suddenly things go for a toss. The HR never responds to your call or replies to your emails. The phone is switched off for weeks!! Please, for Godsake! don't keep interested candidates in the dark! If you want to wait list them, at least have the guts respond their calls or emails. Totally, unwarranted from a professional firm!

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takshashila (Mumbai (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Process is quite simple but interviews are bit tedious. There were around 4-5 rounds which included first level telephonic discussion with HR where you get a brief of what all process is all about then one online test, business case study with senior management and interview with one of the partners. Need to qualify every round before proceeding to the next. Level of question ranges from average to diffcult.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join the firm?   1 Answer

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takshashila (New Delhi (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

First company to have so many online test. Even if you clear all case study rounds. You will be asked to again attempt online assessment with some target. The target is given because the next round is with Management Partner who is so special that to meet him, you need to achieve the target. Everything is bogus, No meetings even you achieve it.

Interview Questions

• 1 round- Online Assessments test
      2 round- Telephonic case study round
      3 round- Skype case study interview
      4 round- Online Assessments to score more than 500.
      5 round- F2F discussion with Mgt. Partner only if you score more than 500 test numbers.   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Interview

Went for an interview after i got a call from them. Pathetic experience, highly unprofessional, I wish I could give negative ratings. The interviewer didn't ask any relevant question but about my family background, how do I manage to live, etc. Moreover without asking anything related to academics, he asked me to study more.
    Worst interview experience ever

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Takshashila.

Interview

was asked some theoretical questions about how many balls to fit in a car or airplane. looked like they had googled some questions and were asking me the same things

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takshashila (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

No standard protocols followed. Variable no. of assignments are submitted by different candidates for the same post. Someone submitted one assignment and still got a call for an interview whereas someone else was asked to re-do one assignment thrice. Not at all acceptable but still followed. Serious Job seekers please do not waste your time on this "firm"!

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Takshashila in May 2017.

Interview

1)case study using excel to be solved
    2)HR interview explaining your role
    3) Interview technical

overall good experience. The interview was face to face and case was asked. Manager was good. you need good analytical skills and good in maths

Interview Questions

• normal case study was given on a country's 500 top companies. Insights were to be taken. Monday morning assignment was offered.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Takshashila.

Interview

Quick HR round, Case study primarily a guesstimate. It is a small firm in Noida where there is hardly any space to sit. Takes around 1 hour for an interview. Clearing initial level will take you to the next round where discussion with HR will be done. If you clear this round as well, you will get to meet the Partner. You can negotiate well if you have a good background.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was a short sweet wiff of an air kind of interview. There were no major questions atall. It was more of a personality and aptitude test. The interview was taken by the top boss himself. He was a seasoned professional with a flair for interviewing. He had an assistant who helped in conducting the interview in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked about my dob   1 Answer