Talecris Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talecris

Talecris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris

Interview

its almost too easy, the recruiter of Biomat USA will call and email you, they do a quick phone interview and then if they like you, you're invited to interview in person. they were very open to answering questions and I feel they gave an accurate description of the job and day to day life at the company.

Interview Questions
  • they mainly asked about what I would do in a few customer service scenarios and asked if the schedule was OK for me.
    1 Answer

Talecris

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talecris

Interview

It was brief. Was able to interview with the Director of Quality at the time. She was nice, kind of off putting though because she didn't seem too interested in interviewing me. However, I was not feeling well that day. It also wasn't a formal interview. She in for a visit to the center and was kind of like, "Well, since I'm here..might as well." But, my interview with the Head of Quality and the Regional Quality Manager was very comfortable. Laid back and easy to not feel that interview type of pressure. I was able to be myself.

Interview Questions
  • What my plans were if selected to be a CQM, What was my greatest achievement in the position that had currently been in.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris (Toledo, OH) in Aug 2017

Interview

Fairly easy, a recruiting manager calls first for a phone interview then sets up a face to face. Researching the company helps as does having questions to show interest. There's also a drug test and background check. Center manager was knowledgeable and upbeat.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2017

Interview

Sit down with manager. He really just wants a warm body. Or if the Asst. Likes you, she really runs the place. I don’t know what else to say! I said my peace.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris (Killeen, TX) in Apr 2017

Interview

Two sets of interviews: first interview was with the center manager and HR, second interview was with the training manager and quality control. Interview questions were standard, and insightful. The pay rate I was given in the first interview was incorrect (albeit much higher than I was expecting in the first place). After the interview and job offer, I had to wait almost a month before I actually started working; the wait time included background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Talecris Plasma Resources? What are you passionate about?

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris (Flint, MI) in Nov 2016

Interview

Applied and got an email for a phone interview 1 week later. Was offered an in person interview and the finish of my phone interview. Scheduled my in person interview for the following week. Got the call being offered the position 2 days later!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris (Akron, OH) in May 2016

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone and had a phone interview that was roughly 30 minutes. The recruiter was friendly and professional. I then had an interview with the Center Manager, Assistant Manager, and Quality Manager about a week later. The interview lasted about an hour. Many questions about my resume, situational questions, and marketing questions. I was informed that if selected to move forward with the process there would be a presentation.

Interview Questions
  • How would you change the perception of the center? Are you comfortable with grassroots marketing?

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris (Waukegan, IL)

Interview

I arrived to the location, waited for the Assistant Manager. He then welcomed me and gave me a tour around the facility. He showed me every position in sight. The only question he asked me if i was still interested in the position. One month later i received an email when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions
  • Are you still interested in the position?

Talecris

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris in Mar 2015

Interview

Applied one day got a call back the next and an interview the next. They are looking for people who are willing to work hard in a production environment with a clientele that is very demanding. Essentially smile and wave till the very end.

Interview Questions
  • How I handle a high stress production environment/ give example

Talecris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris

Interview

Was called for an interview 2-4 weeks after applying. Short interview. Didn't ask me anything about plasma or the companies mission. Only asked me about 4 questions. If I hadn't continued to ask questions the interview would have been over in less than 6 minutes. Said they would only follow up if they wanted to offer me the job, otherwise not to expect to hear from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews