Talecris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talecris Interview Questions

2.7

Donor Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris (Flint, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied and got an email for a phone interview 1 week later.
    Was offered an in person interview and the finish of my phone interview.
    Scheduled my in person interview for the following week.
    Got the call being offered the position 2 days later!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris in March 2015.

Interview

Applied one day got a call back the next and an interview the next. They are looking for people who are willing to work hard in a production environment with a clientele that is very demanding. Essentially smile and wave till the very end.

Interview Questions

• How I handle a high stress production environment/ give example   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Talecris in June 2013.

Interview

Met with one of the managers for a verbal interview. Interview was not difficult at all. Previous experience, education and expectations were discussed. I was told that they were in need of phlebotomists more than donor processors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very short and to the point.

Donor Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris (Rockford, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

I initially had two interviews. The first was if I was a right fit, my work ethic, etc. The second was showing me around the building meeting workers and a few more getting to know me questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   1 Answer
    • If you saw a fellow employee not following proper procedures what would you do?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Talecris in July 2011.

Interview

Pretty usual. They ask a lot of the same questions that you could google online. I don't know what else I could say for this. It was 6 years ago.

Assistant Biologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talecris (Clayton, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

1:2, pretty standard behavioral questions (practice them - you can find a good list on the internet), asked about your past job duties, asked why should I hire you. Overall, I did not feel pressured. Pretty standard interview. You will also have to have standard medical screening, which includes a very easy strength test, a drug test, and and sight test.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • Study your behavioral questions. Trust me, you be asked at least 3 of them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In this case, since I was a contractor there as really no room for negotiation, the hourly rate was fair. The staffing agency did pay overtime, and you got a little bit of vacation time every month. Also, after 30 days the staffing agency gave you holiday pay, which is pretty rare I would think. They offered insurance as well, but the health insurance wasn't that great, but the dental was on par with what I had seen in the past.

Physician Sub I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talecris (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

very professional, treated very well, did not ask questionable questions, treated me with extreme respect.

Interview Questions

• how do you resolve conflict   1 Answer

QA Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Talecris (Clayton, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

Overall an easy interview, no tests - just questions.

Interview Questions

• What instrumentation are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talecris (Clayton, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

Very friendly and intelligent questions

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience and knowledge of computer databases   1 Answer

Physician Substitute/Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Talecris (Rockford, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

The person that interviewed me is no longer with the company. She was the Center Manager and she was great. She was very friendly and had an enthusiasm and a passion for her job. She was dedicated to bringing employees on that wanted to work, and grow. Initially, we met in her office, I answered the formalities, why do you want to work here... what about nursing do you enjoy... how do you think you can contribute. We then continued the interview with a tour of the facility, while asking questions, allowing me to ask questions about the business. It was professional, yet casual.

Interview Questions

• She didn't throw me any curve balls. I was expecting it. I was actually referred by a current employee, so I was asked how we knew each other. I was also asked why my referral referred me. So it was an opportunity to highlight my strengths. My toughest question is always what is your biggest weakness. Honestly? Punctuality is mine, but I can't say that!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was surprised at the amount I was initially offered at $22.00/hr, but that's because it was my first real career position and I was excited not to be making minimum wage. In hindsight, I would negotiate. They are open to negotiation, even if it doesn't get very far.