Cover image for Talk915

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Talk915 Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Talk915

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talk915

Talk915

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Talk915

Interview

Very unprofessional, as the interviewer could barely speak proper English and kept her camera off during the interview process?! Also, her microphone was terrible. It would help if you didn't waste people's time, I suppose they want low-skilled teachers.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, teaching methods, availability, working for other companies...
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talk915 (Beijing, Beijing) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was scheduled quickly and easily but the interview itself was very weird. The interviewer asked me to give an introduction about myself and then said I could start with the demo which lated about 15min. Afterwards she said, thank you and bye. No further information about the company or anything. I got a job offer and have read wonderful things about the company but I found it a bit odd that they did not allowme toask questions or sell themselves to me as other companies do.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself & conduct demo interview.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talk915

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talk915 in Feb 2020

Interview

The process is terrible, they don't reply for a long time. Also it takes a long time to pass each step since they don't notify on time. They are not serious at all. Also they are prone to discrimination. Actually the interview is based on serious of instructions that you have to do, there's no personnel to assist you.

Interview Questions
  • There are no question only a serious of videos that they require you to make.
1 person found this interview helpful