Tally Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tally Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.3

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview both F2F. It was a average Interview. Got call from a consultancy who scheduled the interview. After 1st round they called up in the evening and asked to coem for 2nd round of interview with the reporting Manager.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Hr Tally solutions, after a brief discussion about my current status she sent my profile for review.
    Got a call for F2F at Bangalore office.
    First was a 1 hr F2F technical interview.
    Asked me few puzzles and questions.
    After clearing this I was asked to give an online General reasoning test, which lasted for 45mins.
    Final round is yet to happen.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initial aptitude + coding round
    Group discussion: Who is more likely to succeed - street smart or book smart person
    Technical interview: Questions on data structions, algorithms, graph theory, puzzles, coding questions
    HR+technical interview: More questions on basics of CS and questions about myself

Interview Questions

• Given a time, write a program to find angle between hour and minute hand of the clock.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Full techincal interview with question from all area like algorithms, data structures, SQL, C/C++. Overall the interviewer was very calm in the complete interview building and connecting the question together and raising the difficult level of the interview. However, i thoroughly enjoyed the interview as the questions, the order and constant interaction made it feel like a discussion to solve some questions rather than a interrogation and judgement meet.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

Interview was more on your analytical skills than subjective knowledge.
    It composed of 3 parts
    A) written (maths, english , LR)
    B) GD
    C) Face to face
    It will test your all round personality, fit to role and organization.
    It was an amazing process and unique yo some extent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Total 5 rounds were there
    1.aptitude test
    2.coding round
    3.technical round 1
    4.technical round 2
    5.hr
    It was well planned interview process...Best I ever seen .panel was so friendly .There intension is not to hire someone who is not analytical .they keep the things simple .concentrate more on data structure oops and puzzle.

Interview Questions

• Data structure.....linked list.....
      Insert a node ...
      C++...virtual class and method
      Puzzles...
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Smooth
    Setting the good expectations of the job role

Interview Questions

• Questions about UDP and TCP sockets and select system call
      C++ programming skill.
      network layer
      Data Structure
      Algorithm
      Answer Question

Got an another offer, near to home

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Interview

Horrible experience. They asked me to come at 10am .Hr took my resume as I went in they made me sit and played their CEO s video and that's it that video played for 3 hours and no sign of hr . Finally I left without giving interview. I felt HR team had no clue .please plan schedule and then call experienced candidate for interview .We have to leave our work and attend interview. Little planning and respect towards candidate s all it takes .will never attend interview of this company .

Documentation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Good process and screening, I believe. Enjoyed talking to the interviewers and answering to the questions they had. A good experience overall so far. What I enjoyed the most was the way they planned the discussion that touched up on most of the skill sets. This gives an equally opportunity to the candidate to also get to know what skills the interviewer is looking for.

Interview Questions

• About my change in role, especially from my educational profile to the job profile.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bangalore).
    Three rounds interview conducted - Two technical rounds in which there were two papers one was objective type logical ability test and second was subjective and final round was face to face.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not on pseudo code or algorithm.... they wanted hard-core coders.... with perfection. Takes lot of gap in between every round. One can prepare well as the rounds progress   Answer Question