Tally Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tally Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

3.3

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

It was a very good experience being interviewed at tally solutions. Online round was held in my campus itself and had two parts: 1st was 60 ques 60 mins(quant, verbal and logical) and 2nd was 45 mins and 3 coding questions. I would say the aptitude questions were really good and in the 2nd part coding questions were really easy. 45 mins is too much time given for 3 questions of that type. Anyway, 25 students advanced for next round from my college. Next round was gd and they eliminated only those who could not come up with a single valid point in the entire discussion. Next was 1st technical interview which had some puzzles and coding questions. Interviewer was really calm and gave me proper hints and time to solve them. Next was 2nd technical and hr. All this took entire day but I would say it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• 1st technical interview: mostly puzzles and coding questions
      2nd technical interview: simple technical questions like detecting loop in a linked list, tsp problem, synchronization in muti-threading and graph traversal.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

there were two rounds
    1)online test: aptitude test(very basic ) and three codes for 1,2 and 5 marks
    2)technical and hr: those who got selected had to go to the company's office for interview rounds
    8 student from college got selected.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

Preliminary interview : 20 verbal, 20 logical and 20 Quant (60mins)+ 1 coding round 3 questions 1 hr (1 mark, 2 marks and 5 marks each)

Verbal was too easy. Logical was very easy but time consuming - finish off these sections in 35 mins total.
    Quant was hard. Very few Profit and Loss, Boats and trains problems. A lot of questions based on data interpretation ..

2 technical interviews were pretty simple and one-one

Asked about my profile and projects. Other standard C/C++, data structures questions.

Software Devoloper Interview

Application

Interview

1.online test containing aptitude, technical and coding questions.This round was easy.
    2.Group discussion
    3.Technical round 1-Programming questions about data structure,algorithms.A lot of puzzles.
    4.Comined Technical as well as HR- Mainly on projects done and some hr questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

4 round process, Mostly were technical and aptitude questions. 2 major rounds. Technical questions were mostly sql, C and Data structures. Mostly the hiring manager will take interviews. For Application developers, there will be training also for the product.

Software Interview

Interview

Firstly online test was there, and they have shortlisted few of us and then they have announced some date of arrival. On that day there was Group Discussion at first. Then they have shortlisted nearly 25 students for the technical interview. There they have filtered out 10 students and selected them for the HR round.Finally, they have selected 6 students!

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview both F2F. It was a average Interview. Got call from a consultancy who scheduled the interview. After 1st round they called up in the evening and asked to coem for 2nd round of interview with the reporting Manager.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Hr Tally solutions, after a brief discussion about my current status she sent my profile for review.
    Got a call for F2F at Bangalore office.
    First was a 1 hr F2F technical interview.
    Asked me few puzzles and questions.
    After clearing this I was asked to give an online General reasoning test, which lasted for 45mins.
    Final round is yet to happen.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initial aptitude + coding round
    Group discussion: Who is more likely to succeed - street smart or book smart person
    Technical interview: Questions on data structions, algorithms, graph theory, puzzles, coding questions
    HR+technical interview: More questions on basics of CS and questions about myself

Interview Questions

• Given a time, write a program to find angle between hour and minute hand of the clock.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Full techincal interview with question from all area like algorithms, data structures, SQL, C/C++. Overall the interviewer was very calm in the complete interview building and connecting the question together and raising the difficult level of the interview. However, i thoroughly enjoyed the interview as the questions, the order and constant interaction made it feel like a discussion to solve some questions rather than a interrogation and judgement meet.