Talroo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Talroo

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talroo

Found 29 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview - then I was brought in for a 4 hour long in person interview process. I met with 3 different panels of interviewers and two different 1:1 interviews with Director and VP.

Interview Questions
  • If I left an expensive iPad in my car and someone stole it - what percentage would be my own fault for leaving it in the car and what percentage of the theft's fault.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talroo (Austin, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

This company doesn't have its priorities straight when it comes to hiring. After a disconcertingly easy phone interview (questions included "name a database"), I was invited onsite. It wasn't too intense overall, there were no whiteboard or coding problems, just hypotheticals, questions about my experience and interests and a personality quiz. I got the strong impression, however, that the head of engineering had already decided I was a no-hire before we had even met. I was asked twice if I had AWS experience (I don't) though it isn't mentioned at all on the job description, and didn't seem interested in asking me anything else after that. It seems like there's a pretty wide disconnect between HR and Eng when it comes to vetting. They need to sort this out and stop wasting people's time.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you accidentally dropped a table in production?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talroo (United States)

Interview

At the very beginning, there was a typing test & comprehensive quiz on sales manual (memorizing the facts about company's history, competitors and more) and a basic math test! FUN stuff. Second round I met with the HR Director. He asked a list of basic behavioral questions. Then I met with some CSA team members and they asked some questions regarding to my background/experience and technical skills. Last round was meeting with the team director. I was asked some more behavioral questions again at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Talroo (Austin, TX)

Interview

You are expected to complete an excel test, comprehensive sales manual test, a typing test, and a math test. This process seemed ridiculous and it seems like they do not care about company values and culture. I knew from walking into the interview I wasn’t a good fit. Oh and if you fail any part of the test your out. Make sure to study up on excel and the manual test you actually had to write in the answer for the test. They are crazy def not worth the hassle I believe but my interviewer was really nice! He was the best part but other then that not worth it

Interview Questions
Talroo
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talroo (United States) in Nov 2017

Interview

Stage interview where you had to pass each stage before moving on. Started with testing (excel, typing, math), then HR questionnaire for culture fit and panel interviews. Panel interviews where with members of the department then a final interview with the director of the department.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you made a mistake. What did you do and how did you remedy it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talroo (United States)

Interview

Interviewer seemed to really know what he was doing. Took a couple of technical tests that were easy and then a ridiculously long questionnaire that had a couple questions that I thought were either irrelevant or downright not appropriate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Talroo (Austin, TX) in May 2017

Interview

Phone screen went really well, but stumbled on some truly basic technical questions. Just wasn't in the right mind set to answer those at the moment and kicked myself later for not being prepared.

Interview Questions
  • PHP's built in function the measure the length of an array.
  • PHP's built in function to get Cookie data.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talroo (Austin, TX) in Apr 2017

Interview

First is the online application submission and a fairly prompt follow-up; I heard back from the recruiter within a week. For the next step you will be sent a Codility test that consists of 3 individual questions. Fairly easy, and a novice could complete the test with 100% (the assessment only tests for correctness, not performance). Two of the questions can be answered in any coding language you want, and the last is in SQL. Lastly, they will invite you to have a 3 hr interview at their Austin office: the former half of which was technical questions with their development heads, and the latter half was a questionnaire of 40-something prompts with the HR director. Overall, I felt the interview process was not indicative of the caliber they are seeking to fill the position, in that it was far too easy.

Interview Questions
  • Given 2 dice whose faces can be labeled any way you choose, how can you arrange them to represent all variations of minutes in an hour (00-59)?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Talroo (Austin, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

There are about 5 different phases. The only way to get to the next phase by passing the current. It consists of an Excel test based on Pivot Tables, a Typing test and a Sales Manuel test they give you that includes Math. If you pass that, the next phase is a 45 situational based question. If you pass that then you are interviewed by a team of peers and leaders. If you pass that then the Director of Client Services. I am still in the interview process but overall I must say that this has been an amazing, unique, interviewing experience. I got a chance to meet with some great individuals. It is a very positive environment and I'm hoping to be accepted for the role. I'm super excited about the possibility of this opportunity. Overall, it seems not only do they want a person with skill set and experience but a personality that matches the culture.

Interview Questions
Talroo
Application

Interview

The process was quick and efficient. I applied online and received a response 2 days later. We scheduled a phone interview for following week. The interview was informal and basic background questions were asked. I did not make it to the next round, but was told the next rounds consisted of an onsite skills test, interview with the potential manager, and final interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29