Tastefully Simple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tastefully Simple

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tastefully Simple (Alexandria, MN).

Interview

Telephone interview, in person interview with 6 folks from HQ sales team and one from Team Relations, then next step a second team of 6 HQ folks from sales team.

Situation based questions.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tastefully Simple (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

This was a phone screen that never happened, because apparently it doesn't matter how many years of experience you have, if you have any employment gaps whatsoever you won't even get the initial phone screen. I explained the reasons for my employment gaps and sent them to the recruiter to pass on, but apparently they could care less. If I'd known they'd be this anal when it comes to employment history, I wouldn't have wasted my time with them.

Test Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tastefully Simple (Alexandria, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by a Recruiter.Got call from HR generalist,moved on to the next round with QA team lead which was through phone.The next round after that was a onsite panel interview composed of QA Team lead, Project Manager, One person representing dev team, HR generalist and one more Test coordinator.Interview was totally on situation based questions.Nice questions.

Got a feedback that i was not moved to next level and the reason that was stated included my answer to why i choose the company and few improvements for its website. I was surprised about the feed back since i said the same answer on my first two rounds of telephonic interview.The panel would take notes of your best practices and tools that you would have used to improve quality.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude team member ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me one incident when you stopped your application to move on to next phase   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you build trust with your lead   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you   1 Answer
    • Tell me a situation where you were proactive and that brought in results   1 Answer